Mcfarlene 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna post this. Thats only the first half of the year! But whats the pointss of the replaceable head for the 12 inchers? Also, want me a mongoose!

23Magnum said:
That makes me wonder where the "more you can shake a stick at" saying came from...

I have no idea, but I always found it pretty funny...

Maybe it has to do with being attacked by people, and at some point theres just wayyyy to many for them to be intimidated by brandishing a stick.. Who knows?

Last edited by a moderator:
man, i wish they would make some weapon packs. my friend broke my brute chieftan's grav hammer and i need a new one without buying a new figure and i dont want to buy a bunch of figures cause they have different weps.

Graverobber said:
and i also want to see them make a scarab. that would be SWEET!
That may be cool, but it would have to be MASSIVE, just think about the scale, master chief is 7 feet tall (5 inches for figure) and The chief is puny in comparison, so the scarab would have to be about 3 feet tall and 4 or 5 feet long if they were to make a figure :eek:

Overlord_Ian said:
That may be cool, but it would have to be MASSIVE, just think about the scale, master chief is 7 feet tall (5 inches for figure) and The chief is puny in comparison, so the scarab would have to be about 3 feet tall and 4 or 5 feet long if they were to make a figure :eek:

they should make a remote control one like those spider robots and it shoots darts.

Overlord_Ian said:

that would be so much fun for setting up fights on.. could make some really cool stuff with that

Got series 3 preordered.

once the Equipment editions, Hunter, and Mongoose hit preorder status theyre mine!

the 12 inchers dont have me that excited, ill probably buy 1 or 2.

all im saying is they better make ALL the scaled vehicles. Warthog, Scorpion, Hornet etc. Weapon packs would be cool too, at least the repeating Master Chief figure in each Wave come with different weapons. first it was the MA5C, second the Spartan Laser and this Wave its a Sniper and spike grenade.

Reminds me i have a picture for the "Fun with McFarlane figures" thread :)

mm I've got the pale ODST, orange hayabusa, red hayabusa, blue elite, silver mkvi, crimson scout, purple cqb, and the brute all on pre-order. I think I can find the other stuff myself.. or I'll get em off ebay.. I'm really glad the new wal mart exclusives (not the two spartans, but the OTHER exclusives) will be at toys R us.. the one near my house is a complete ghostown (there were like 3 brown EVAs). I'm really wanting a MKV though, kind of disapointed one hasn't been anounced. I'm just really glad they don't bill me until they ship because my credit crad is %#%#%ED at the moment

I'm definitely getting the Mongoose, the Hunter, a Marine, Flood Stalker, maybe Johnson, and some of the other sized stuff as I can find it. I'm really happy with the 2009 lineup; it's good to see McFarlane fleshing out the other stuff (as in, something other than Spartans).

But where's the mini vehicles? I want a little Pelican for my desk!

I am going to assume that the 5 inch are going to be a bit more expensive, accounting on the fact that equipment is included now.

I hope the bubble shield is the bubble shield device and the actual bubble shield, and I'm thinking it's a good bet since they are including a grav lift.

Garland said:
I'm definitely getting the Mongoose, the Hunter, a Marine, Flood Stalker, maybe Johnson, and some of the other sized stuff as I can find it. I'm really happy with the 2009 lineup; it's good to see McFarlane fleshing out the other stuff (as in, something other than Spartans).

But where's the mini vehicles? I want a little Pelican for my desk!
I think mini vehicles were discontinued.

the red eod caught my eye too.. well red generally catches my eye I guess... But I was confused by how he's listed for both wave 1 and wave 2.. wonder when he's actually coming out?

they should make a set were you make your own spartan by sticking the head, arms, and legs to any body you want so you could have your very own that represents you. (hint hint) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back