Mcfarlene 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's the reason all the armor comes off, its so you can build your own, course you have to be able to paint

volkov said:
that's the reason all the armor comes off, its so you can build your own, course you have to be able to paint

oh........... I'm going to make a Cortana chief :D

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! This is the first time we'll see REALLY GOOD marines
in all the high detail that McFarlane provides. This is the first
time I've ever said thank goodness for the switch
from Joyride to McFarlane. I'm very very interested.
It will be like Christmas eve perpetually every night for the next several months. . . .

time to preorder.....

EDIT: I now have my idea for a set up to display them...
IMAGE_037_2.jpg

those arn't the mcfarlene marines are they? They look a bit less action figure and more model... hopefully they are, either way I'm pretty sure the marines are going to rock, but they arn't due for a while so I'd think those probably arnt them

Has anyone found the 12.5 inch Mk VI Spartan at Walmart? It seems none of the 3 Walmart stores around me ever have anything Halo related.

tlither said:
Has anyone found the 12.5 inch Mk VI Spartan at Walmart? It seems none of the 3 Walmart stores around me ever have anything Halo related.

None here, it sems every Walmart in Wisconsin exept the 3 near me carry them though..

At least I'm not the only one in a Walmart Halo deadzone! If anyone finds these and happens to pick up an "extra" one, send me a PM please. I'd be interested in possibly (probably) acquiring one. Thanks.

I finally just broke down and ordered the blue 12" MkVI off fleabay - the Walmarts around here don't ever seem to have any Halo stuff even though they listed as participating...

DogWizard said:
I finally just broke down and ordered the blue 12" MkVI off fleabay - the Walmarts around here don't ever seem to have any Halo stuff even though they listed as participating...

My Walmart hasn't seen ANY Halo 3 stuff since Series 1..How do you think I feel??

I saw 5 different figures when series 2? (maybe 3) came out. They were on an end cap - about 20 of each figure. I didn't have the money on me at the time and the next day the whole thing was gone. That's what I get for living in a little town that cares more about every other action figure known to man. 1/2 an aisle for power rangers, even an eight foot section for wrestlers! The story of my life.

tlither said:

I haven't seen any Halo figures at any wal*marts in Cincinnati, Ohio (my home) or in Lexington or Richmond, KY (Where I go to school.) However, I went with my roommate last weekend to his hometown deep in the wilds of Eastern Kentucky, and they had a bunch of Halo stuff, and I managed to get my hands on one of the 12.5 inch blue Spartans for $25.

McFarlane website was updated; new pics of the Halo Wars minis coming in March.

What's even more exciting is that with those pics we can start modeling the MKIV with some certainty, seeing as how the Gamepro cover didn't reveal very much. What's the most interesting is that the left and right shoulders are different. Could that just be the design, or are we looking at perms?

No news on the Halo Points system yet, and when they're going to be taking orders for points reclaimation? I've got a good 300 or so sitting around waiting to be redeemed for Recon and a Katana...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back