Meet your 2019 405th Staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerniciousDuke

RCO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S128
The staff members listed below are all volunteers.

They put a lot of time and effort into keeping this site running and giving us things to do in the real world.
Take a moment to see who's working hard for you!

Division 1of2 2019.png

1581090110487.png

405TH MAP.png

Australian2019.png
Canadian2019.png
CanadianDeltaBCO2019.png
CanadianDeltaBXO2019.png
Colonial2019.png
European2019.png

Mexico2019.png

Mountain2019.png
Pacific2019.png
PacificWashBCO2019.png

Singapore2019.png

MidWest2019.png
Southern2019.png
SouthernMagicBCO2019.png

South West2019.png

To reach out to your staff find their name on the banners above. Do a search at the top of the page and type in their name in the By: Member textbox. Posts by them will generate. Click their name, then select "Start a Conversation"

Last edited:
I just joined here and I am looking forward to (eventually) serving under Cadet in the Midwest Regiment!

Comment on people's build threads by asking them questions or encouraging them to keep going and you'll have enough posts to join a regiment in no time.

They are not elected? I would have thought that considering there are a lot off members in this group. That there would have to be an election.

They are not elected? I would have thought that considering there are a lot off members in this group. That there would have to be an election.
There are elections each year to pick a new, or keep the same RCO for each regiment. The RCO then chooses that years RXO and RMO to help them. Most of this year's elections are already over. Only registered Regiment members can vote in the elections however. And speaking of being registered, I see you've reached the prerequisites to join the Colonial Regiment if you wish to :) (Unfortunately you'd be unable to vote in this year's election however)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back