Meet your 2022 405th Staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerniciousDuke

RCO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S128
The staff members listed below are all volunteers.

They put a lot of time and effort into keeping this site running and giving us things to do in the real world.
Take a moment to see who's working hard for you!

Division 1of2 2022.png

Division 2of2 2022.png

Community Staff 2022.png

405TH MAP.png

Austrailian2022.png
Canadian2022.png
CanadianDeltaBCO2022.png
CanadianDeltaBMO2022.png
CanadianDeltaBXO2022.png
Colonial2022.png
European2022.png
Mexico2022.png
MidWest2022.png
Mountain2022.png
Pacific2022.png
PacificWashBCO2022.png

PacificWashBXO2022.png

Singapore2022.png
South West2022.png
Southern2022.png
SouthernMagicBCO2022.png

Last edited:
I have to say, one of my favorite parts about updating these staff banners every year. Even if a member holds the same position, I still look up their current forum profile picture to update it. So often I find staff member's profile pictures going from picture of Halo to pictures of a helmet, pictures of a helmet turning into a suit, pictures of a suit into professional costume photoshoots. I'm really proud of the work that all of our members do and to know that our staff is still striving to advance their crafts and collaboration really makes this group wonderful!

There were quite a few changes this year!

Staff Member Promotions:
brkiker is now Southern Regiment RCO
Benton188 is now Colonial Regiment RCO
247District is now European Regiment RCO

Brand New Staff Members:
Schankerz as Canadian RCO
SabreTaser as Singapore RCO
RandomRanger as Southern RMO
PlanetAlexander as Australian RMO
Redshirt as SouthWest RMO

Thank you everyone for contributing in the RCO nominations and to all those who've accepted their new positions.

Glad to be working alongside you all! Though my favourite part of this list had to be seeing all these hardcore, amazing shots of armour and cosplays until suddenly
1647082892705.png

It seems we were all beat.

PerniciousDuke Don't think that I haven't noticed your new profile pic as well. Love that shot of you with the flare at the end of Exodus on Reach.

PS. Sorry for always having a .gif as a profile pick and probably making your life harder...

I have to give props to CplYapFlip for having the idea, buying the smoke flare and taking the shot. She's really quite amazing.

As for the gif, no problem. Sometimes it works, but I believe this one I pulled a shot from your media file. I'm also happy to change anyone's photos at any time if you PM me.

#papabrauswinslife

Obviously I'm new here. I have no where near the time/$$/patience to craft anything. ODST all the way, have a modified ODST drop pod tattoo on my back (not the one from Foward Unto Dawn). That being said, can we do modern takes on what would be Spartans and even ODST ... and if so can we get going different units like an ODST SaR unit and stuff like that

Obviously I'm new here. I have no where near the time/$$/patience to craft anything. ODST all the way, have a modified ODST drop pod tattoo on my back (not the one from Foward Unto Dawn). That being said, can we do modern takes on what would be Spartans and even ODST ... and if so can we get going different units like an ODST SaR unit and stuff like that

Hi Bad LT, I'm not really sure where you're going with this and it doesn't sound like the Staff nameplate thread is the proper place to discuss it. Please consider looking above to see which person you might want to talk to and reach out to them directly. Or post a new thread in the questions and support subforum.

Thank you,
Duke

Definitely can't wait to meet everyone at c2e2 and I can say I appreciate all the hard work y'all have done. And super happy to be a part of this group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back