Meet your 2023 405th staff!

PerniciousDuke

RCO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S128
The staff members listed below are all volunteers.

They put a lot of time and effort into keeping this site running and giving us things to do in the real world.
Take a moment to see who's working hard for you!

Division 1of2 2023.png

Division 2of2 2023.png

Community Staff 2023.png

405TH MAP.png

Austrailian2023.png

Canadian2023.png
CanadianDeltaBCO2023.png
CanadianDeltaBXO2023.png
CanadianDeltaBMO2023.png

CanadianNouveauBCO2023.png
CanadianNouveauBXO2024.png
CanadianNouveauBMO2024.png
CanadianSnowBCO2023.png
CanadianSnowBXO2023.png
CanadianSnowBMO2023.png

Colonial2023.png
European2023.png
Mexico2023.png

MidWest2023.png
Mountain2023.png

Pacific2023.png
PacificWashBCO2023.png
PacificWashBXO2023.png
PacificWashBMO2023.png
Singapore2023.png
Southern2023.png
SouthernMagicBCO2023.png
SouthWest2023.png

Last edited:
The big new changes this year are the introduction of more Battalion staff!

WABAT brought on Lukavago as BMO
Snow Burner Battalion in Alberta formed with Viper 466 James and Electraknite
Nouveau Montreal Battalion formed with Zachary and Felipe06

DeltaAlphaZulu also stepped up as Mountain RXO

Cadet , can we get this sticky thread switched?

Did we not do elections this year?
Do to some Real Life issues including deaths in Families and serious medical issues among members of Staff that cropped up around the standard election time, there was a discussion about shifting the election cycle from every year to a two year cycle, which had been proposed and discussed by Regiment Staff previously. Regiment Staffs were supposed to consult with their respective Regiments to see if they desired an election, in which case one would be held, but if no election was deemed desired by the members of the Regiment, then the election cycle was going to shift to the previously discussed Two Year cycle, and Elections would next be held in January 2024.

I saw all those fancy name plates and would like to know if these are only available to those in officer/above positions or if they are available to official members as well? I would love to get a shirt with my tag and plate printed on it or actually have one of these commissioned but I don't want to take away from those in managerial occupations if reserved.

Attachments

• star-wars-revenge-of-sith.gif
    star-wars-revenge-of-sith.gif
    126.9 KB · Views: 85
I saw all those fancy name plates and would like to know if these are only available to those in officer/above positions or if they are available to official members as well? I would love to get a shirt with my tag and plate printed on it or actually have one of these commissioned but I don't want to take away from those in managerial occupations if reserved.
You can get a fancy metal nameplate here!

Thank you to the whole team, but especially Asgardianhammer , Rob. His hospitality really made us feel welcome Dragon*con '22 with walking the parade, the photoshoot, and meetup at Mellow Mushroom. It has kept us coming back every year since.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back