Megacon 2009, Who Went?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tubachris85x

I met one of you guys at the WolfPack party on Saturday night at the hotel!

Anyways, just wanted to say how great fun it was, being my first con ever. I saw the 405th "booth" but Rob was away when I came by :p

So who was the one in the Green (halo 1 version?) armor? Came up to you guys, but didn't catch your guys names. I was the rediculously tall guy in the Rebel Fleet Trooper costume (the one with the weird looking helmet)

But here's a pic of me on Sunday!

030.jpg

Apparently, I was the only one able to weild the thing with one hand :D

-TC

i was working the WPE party i think i saw you walking around the con and the party

glad to hear you had fun ^^

redragon74 said:
i was working the WPE party i think i saw you walking around the con and the party

glad to hear you had fun ^^

Were you the one I was talking to the whole time? I forgot his name, but he was working the main door, spikey hair and had sunglasses with him, oakleys?

Last edited by a moderator:
if he was in a tactical vest that was deked out like crazy that would be LT my buddy Mario

he was working the front door with the REAAAL big guy * i forget his name im still learning everyones name =.= i forget Lts name on here tho* i worked the front door for a little bit but i worked the VIP section and the crowd most of the night

OH! and i think the guy in the halo armour wasnt one of us by my knowledge, he talked to him and i think knew him from a project at full sail he was doing, im helping with an "unnamed" halo movie and i think hes in it to or something but he would knwo who that guy was *the whole thing was scratch built* non peped, did a pretty good job ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back