Megacon in Orlando? Meet up at Olive Garden at noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just a lurker on the RPF so I can't see the thread, but if you guys do a Halo-themed group on Sat or Sun we would be interested.

Can't see the thread either, even though I logged in :/

Care to post the details? Although I probably can't make it this year :(

My bad, you have to be a member for a certain amount of time, forgot it's in the off-topic, which is off limits to most.

Anyway, right now it looks like we will be meeting at Flipper's Pizza between 11am and 2pm, we'll see, we need to get a better idea of what time as that it the general time of when the most busy member of the rpf (Past 405st member) can go.

S....a...t...u...r....d...a....y...........

WHY IS THE FORUM NOT NOTIFYING ME WHEN HERE IS A REPLY TO THE THREAD. o_O,

Anyway, now that that should be fixed, yea, We are looking at Saturday at Flipper's Pizza, there will be 3 Assassin's from Assassin's Creed, Altair (Myself) and two of my custom designed ones (Shade and our friend)

So far aside from the three of us two others are going from the rpf who are or were members in good standing here I think, not really sure since I haven't been on in a while........

YESSSSSSSS

I LOVE YOU GUYS

I'm going all three days if I can swing it. I have my Mk. VI and I should have a really nice Wetlands Ebony Ezio if it gets done. I'D LOVE TO MEET UP.

So yeah. I live like right down the street from the Convention Center. Which Subway and Flippers are you talking about?

Me and my brother Nintendude are both coming down for MegaCon, he is on a few panels for the convention for the RLSH and Wolf Pack. So his time is limited that's why we are looking at between 11 and 2 on Saturday, plus from what I've heard from him Neo and his friends are only going to be there Saturday as well.

Yup, and I didn't say it was Nintendude because I wasn't sure if he wanted me to say his name since he left here for some reason.

Anyway, we look forward to seeing you there, now we just have to narrow down the meet up time to a good time, I was thinking meeting at like 12 or 1 that way we have until 2 before he has to go back to a panel.

flippers pizza, and I think it will be about 9-10 rpf and 405th members combined, some cosplay.com members might be stopping by too, but none of them have said for sure.

I have'nt seen anything on cosplay.com about some of them showing up, most of them are doing Dennys on Saturday.

I have'nt seen anything on cosplay.com about some of them showing up, most of them are doing Dennys on Saturday.
Me either, yea, it seems they aren't that interested in meeting other forum member.

Yeah well.......Dennys is lame anyway.

Should I be in Mk. VI or should I go as Ezio Auditore?
Hmm, tough choice, I'll be going as Altair, and Shade will be an assassin follower as well as one of our friends.

I may go if I get my armor finished in time and I know a few more that will be going
Go even if you don't get your armor finished.

Cool, hope to run into some of y'all down there! Dunno if I can commit depending on costuming groups but will try to hit this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back