Member Of The Month: February

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes drum roll please!

An internet drum roll now? There is still 4 more days until it's over, but I guess it's Brandon's call.

Edit:
LeeKeagan

MrOreo123

Nintendude

The Source Staff

NewSpartanCreator

Sean Bradley

ACDCrockr209

Bevbor

King Cobra

Alex Spartan 177

RPFnoodle

DerKraken

XtremeTactics 101

Belakor

ACDCrockr209

Uh, why is my name in there two times?

-Pony

ACDCrockr209 said:
An internet drum roll now? There is still 4 more days until it's over, but I guess it's Brandon's call.

Edit:

Uh, why is my name in there two times?

-Pony

My bad, I'll re-edit, or you can enjoy twice the awesomeness of being nominated ;).

Aren't drumrolls awesome though?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sniperbaas392 said:
My bad, I'll re-edit, or you can enjoy twice the awesomeness of being nominated ;) .

But double drumrolls are even better ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
My bad, I'll re-edit, or you can enjoy twice the awesomeness of being nominated .

Lol, it's ok.

Drum rolls sounds best when it's the right time to use them. It's too early for a drum roll. Give it four more days and you can drum roll all you like.

-Pony

Alright, well, I had planned to wait until the end of the month to decide and make the announcement, but it seems circumstances have conspired to make it more appropriate to do it now. So, drum roll... The winner is...

ACDCrockr209!!!

Congrats sir. You do an excellent job of encouraging everyone, keeping us motivated and giving great feedback. I remember my first day on the forum digging through the ODST thread, and seeing how much you contributed. It may not always be models or unfolds, but its the little nudge, the little nod that keeps us all going.

And to all those of you were nominated, many thanks. So many greats that I wish I could give you all a pull. So many great people who have done so much. Many thanks to all of you. I cant say it enough!!!

OMG! Are you Cereal!!!

Thank you so much!

I will continue to do everything I can to help out this awesome community.

I'll send you my Address in a bit Brandon.

Viva la 405th!!

-Pony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back