Mendez's Halo weapon 3D print file dump [Download] (HELP NEEDED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey CPO, can you make the just a single bullet and a empty mag for the every version of the DMR, Battle Rifle, Assault Rifle, Magnum, Smg, and the Sniper Rifle. And the rockets for the rocket launcher and hydra, and the bomb for the sticky detonator. Its just the bullets of each gun in their own file with just the bullets, the rockets with their own file, and the empty mag in their own file. My 3D program doesn't allow me to make, professional or intermediate or advanced changes to objects.

dude I'm a big fan of yours on thingiverse and I was wondering if you could make some of the turrets and a good quality energy sword, of course I haven't been able to find a good copy

Just an update part 18 of the Saw is missing.

Might want to redownload the files. I'm printing the saw right now and did part 18 yesterday. The numbering on the exploded view of the SAW doesn't match the file numbers btw. So just for clarity is it part 18 in the pics or file 18?

EDIT: I went ahead and reconstructed the entire thing in Inventor. Part #18 from the assembly illustration is indeed missing. Try mirroring part 24(these match up in drawing and file name) across the appropriate access to get the missing piece. Part #28 is duplicated and the same as part #29 as well so only printing one of them is necessary

Last edited:
Might want to redownload the files. I'm printing the saw right now and did part 18 yesterday. The numbering on the exploded view of the SAW doesn't match the file numbers btw. So just for clarity is it part 18 in the pics or file 18?

EDIT: I went ahead and reconstructed the entire thing in Inventor. Part #18 from the assembly illustration is indeed missing. Try mirroring part 24(these match up in drawing and file name) across the appropriate access to get the missing piece. Part #28 is duplicated and the same as part #29 as well so only printing one of them is necessary

I was not directly printing it. A friend of mine was handling this particular section of the print being my printer was busy on another item. yes I noted the numbering was off. but I mirrored part 24 and sent it to my the person doing the print and he said it did not match up correctly. I found one of the other uploads that had been done where I cant remember at this second that had a complete cut of the gun all parts still in one file. So I yanked the piece I needed and performed some magic. So on my end the problem is taken care. And I am picking the Saw up today when we get back from the convention we are at and taking it to deliver it to its new owner later this week. So that he may have the fun of assembling and finishing it. I have only seen pictures of it so far and one of the pieces early on. But it printed out beautifully according to my friend that handled this print.

Just an update part 18 of the Saw is missing.

I was not directly printing it. A friend of mine was handling this particular section of the print being my printer was busy on another item. yes I noted the numbering was off. but I mirrored part 24 and sent it to my the person doing the print and he said it did not match up correctly. I found one of the other uploads that had been done where I cant remember at this second that had a complete cut of the gun all parts still in one file. So I yanked the piece I needed and performed some magic. So on my end the problem is taken care. And I am picking the Saw up today when we get back from the convention we are at and taking it to deliver it to its new owner later this week. So that he may have the fun of assembling and finishing it. I have only seen pictures of it so far and one of the pieces early on. But it printed out beautifully according to my friend that handled this print.

Maya (or brain-fried past mendez) always seems to be springing these little problems on me..

So the SAW was a little more difficult to put together than the others, since it was sliced in both the X and Y direction (if that makes sense) so making the build guide was really difficult. i went through my personal archive, and 18 is there. HERE'S the STL, which i uploaded on its own for ya. i'll see about fixing the original download on here and on thingiverse. make sure to post a build thread once you're done!

Oh I'll have to post a photo dump soon. So far I've successfully printed: the AR, DMR, reach grenade launcher, magnum, rail gun, SAW, SMG, and shotgun. I've got quite the armory stowed away in my closet right now haha

Jesus man! sounds like you've been busy! can't wait to see a build thread for all that.

Sad thing is I am terrible about build threads. LOL. guess I will have to take a bit of time and take pictures of the DMR that I started.

You are making sure that my printer will never ever stop running ever again. Just hoping you can scare up the BR55 model

Absolutely love this thread! Came across the files on Thingiverse and so happy to be able to find the creator Mendez you are a legend! Don’t know if you are still active on this thread but have you looked at modeling the halo 5 tactical magnum? I know a noobie ODST (me) who would be eternally in your debt if it was on your to do list

Guys, this thread is a year old. Let's let necro- threads lie. Any files around here are most likely in the armory. If not they're around the interwebs somewhere.

If the thread is older than 3-6 months, unless you started it, please don't post in it. It pushes active threads down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back