Mgs For The Xbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yes i can not wait for it I've played it on the ps2 and 3 and i prayed for it to come out for the 360 and holy hell my prayers worked.

Sorry guys no footage as of yet i can not find some but thous of you that watch g4 this after noon knows what im talking about...

I am sorry for the necro but I believe I have figured out a vital part of this games plot! I have been sitting here looking at pictures of "Raiden" from the trailer, and Raiden from MGS4. Also, I have started to look back at Gray Fox from MGS1. The trailer at the end says "Raiden, is back." and Kojima has released an image for this new game of Raiden (wearing the same outfit he wore in MGS4) riding Crying Wolf. He was not wearing that ARMOR from the new trailer, or wearing the eye bandage. Using the similarities to different characters, I have deduced that The man who (looks) like Raiden is ACTUALLY Gray Fox! HE IS BACK! Here is why:

LOOK AT PICTURES LOL!!!!

also, Gray Fox was stepped on in Metal Gear to the point where he would need full body ARMOR to be fixed. And the red dot on Gray Fox's helmet is right where that Bar-code is on the character from rising. Raiden will be in the game in his outfit from MGS4, and Gray Fox will be in armor, because he was stomped into oblivion by a huge Metal Gear. WHAT YOU THINK? Plus as an afterthought, Raiden was TOTALLY fixed at the end of MGS4. so........yeah what do you think?

Personally I think that Raiden is cooler then Snake.

I remember MGS2 on the original Xbox with Raiden :p

The trailer sucks big time though =/

I doubt that the charecter was in-game accurate for graphics, so it doesnt really tell anything.

The 360 controller is way better then it's ps3 counterpart, 360 has 'actual' triggers.

The over 10 year old ps3 controller is sort 'a lame. The "banana" controller would have been better.

Dr. KriSpY said:
Don't be hatin on the PS3. Its not Sony's fault that Xbox doesn't get some of the great games that are on the PS3.

Arguably, it IS Sony's fault that the Xbox doesn't get some of the games that are on the PS3. Sony's current CEO went to greath lenghts to ensure that the Blu-ray format would win out over HD-DVD. To that end, he had every division and subsidiary of Sony cling to Blu-ray in every way they could. This is why the PS3 has a built-in Blu-ray player and movies from Sony Pictures were released Blu-ray and never on HD-DVD. Microsoft secured exclusivity for the Xbox on such titles as HALO. It only makes sense that Sony would do the same sort of thing to prompt gamers to want their console.

Last edited by a moderator:
thorssoli said:
Arguably, it IS Sony's fault that the Xbox doesn't get some of the games that are on the PS3. Sony's current CEO went to greath lenghts to ensure that the Blu-ray format would win out over HD-DVD. To that end, he had every division and subsidiary of Sony cling to Blu-ray in every way they could. This is why the PS3 has a built-in Blu-ray player and movies from Sony Pictures were released Blu-ray and never on HD-DVD. Microsoft secured exclusivity for the Xbox on such titles as HALO. It only makes sense that Sony would do the same sort of thing to prompt gamers to want their console.

Sony makes their own discs for their own consoles for the most part(UMD and Memory Stick Pro for PSP, some kind of black disc for PS1, and Blu-ray was made by Sony so its only fair that its exclusive to PS3), so Microsoft would have stayed with HD-DVD and only put games on them for their console like Sony kinda did. (BTW I am not a PS3 fan boy I have both Xbox 360 and PS3)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, as a massive f***ing Metal Gear fan, I honestly couldn't care less about this news. Maybe when I was a dumb, blind XBox fanboy, I would be ecstatic that the biggest franchise from the "enemy" is coming to the XBox. But after playing all of the Metal Gear Solid games and realizing that this whole console war thing is a joke, they could make Metal Gear game for the Wii for all I care, so long as the story was awesome.

As for the actual game... I'll hold my judgement until I see gameplay and what the story will follow. But as far as I'm concerned, the series ended with MGS4 (or Peace Walker, if it turns out to be epic.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back