Mickey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason225

Well, I decided to go ahead and post this for you guys. It's the shoulder and backpack for the ODST Mickey (I didn't bother posting a flashlight attachment, it's too easy to replicate without Pepping). I took it from a model my friend gave me.

THIS WILL NOT WORK IN PEPAKURA RIGHT NOW, THERE ARE ELEMENTS MERGED INTO EACH OTHER.

I'm just posting this so if someone wants to edit it (join the elements together, HD-ify it, etc.) they can.

MickeyStuff.jpg

It still needs some messing with for pepakura, but it's perfectly accurate.

Link : http://www.filefront.com/15205443/Mickey Stuff.obj

Jason225 said:
Well, I decided to go ahead and post this for you guys. It's the shoulder and backpack for the ODST Mickey (I didn't bother posting a flashlight attachment, it's too easy to replicate without Pepping). I took it from a model my friend gave me.

THIS WILL NOT WORK IN PEPAKURA RIGHT NOW, THERE ARE ELEMENTS MERGED INTO EACH OTHER.

I'm just posting this so if someone wants to edit it (join the elements together, HD-ify it, etc.) they can.

MickeyStuff.jpg

It still needs some messing with for pepakura, but it's perfectly accurate.

Link : http://www.filefront.com/15205443/Mickey Stuff.obj

Why fuse them?

Last edited by a moderator:
bobbio555 said:
Why fuse them?

By "join the elements" I meant make them attached to each other and cut off the excess. Or not attached, either way. It's just if there's excess stuff then it will be impossible to put together, unless you know how to ghost merge paper (terrible forge joke, don't laugh at that).

ba2808 said:
looks great maybe i should do mickey's armor instead of just a standard ODST.

I would go with the original ODST if it was me,But the rookie is fine too.

bobbio555 said:
300px-MickeyODST.png

But they aren't fused in the game... O_O

Why does he have big shoulder armor...I think a lot of the games I hate is because their so unrealistic.That is on the edge of doing the same thing.

ODST 276 said:
I would go with the original ODST if it was me,But the rookie is fine too.

Why does he have big shoulder armor...I think a lot of the games I hate is because their so unrealistic.That is on the edge of doing the same thing.

How can you tell what's realistic that what's unrealistic in 500 years from now?

I guess soldiers need more armor when being shot by pink aliens carrying plasma guns. But that's just a guess ;)

LastSpartan said:
How can you tell what's realistic that what's unrealistic in 500 years from now?

I guess soldiers need more armor when being shot by pink aliens carrying plasma guns. But that's just a guess ;)

Unrealistic is having a foot solid block of metal for the chest plate.Master Chief"s chest armor is probaly at the most 4 inches thick.

Well in 500 years they should have really good technology,they probably would have better armor that is leighter stronger and more comfier.In 500 hundred years they should know how to travel to other dimensions by using lasers pointed at the same place in space which should produce energy that's more than a quaddrillion times what we can produce on earth...which will then produce a whole in shape of space.Allowing us to insert anti matter so the whole will not close immediatly...giving us time to send nanonites to create a human in the other dimension.

That was an example.

Spartans are using an expensive alloy that could probably not be used on every soldier.

Meaning ODSTs would use thicker armor plates, but also, cheaper armor plates to cut down the costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back