Microsoft pays homage to Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey 405th :D!
I've just read a fantastic new. This new is on "xboxgen", a french website about xbox 360 and its games.

If you don't understand the French, here's the trad:

"Microsoft pays homage to Halo

The Halo series, developed by the famous Bungie studio, receives a nice homage on behalf of its editor, Microsoft . The American manufacturer announces he commemorates the ten years of the FPS, created on first Xbox. If we regard ourselves as fans of Halo, we must absolutely go to Pax Prime where this event is held. The Halo Fest, located at Washington State Center Convention in Seattle of the 26 at August 28, is before a whole incredible appointment, it will be most important and imposing. Microsoft indeed hopes to make some one unforgettable moment for the fans of Master Chief. Indeed, the event will propose tournaments, prices and well others many things. That will be perhaps the occasion to confirm the rumours according to which Halo: Combat Envolved HD could be announced, maybe it will be in 1080p for example."

It's absolutely AWESOME!!!! But I'm very disappointed and sad that this epic event will be at Seattle, so much far of Paris :( ...
And you, will you go?

Well, I am HOPING to go. I got someone that said they would take me with them since transportation is an issue/problem for me so if I can hitch a ride with someone else, I'm gonna be there! :D

Too bad its on the other side of the country from Michigan. Of course HaloGoddess lives in michigan lol

Yes! I am going.
But at the same time my regards go out to all 405th members that cannot go.
I'm hoping to be able to bring back lots of pics and vids to share with the 405th when I/we all get back.
Check out the link at the bottom of my sig for the who's going thread.

I second that statement. Most of the good stuff happen out of state if it is not in Dallas or Austin. :(
I live in Arlington, so I'm right in the middle of D/FW, and there really isn't all that much, here. A-kon, A-fest, and Yulecon are the only real conventions you could expect any Halo at all from.
I totally forgot how America is big ^^ It's so sorry for you ...
Yeah, I mean, Texas, alone, is bigger than France :p

We've got a planning topic for PAX in the 405th discussion section.

My group is planning on doing a daily recap video for each day we are there, that we'll upload every night. We'll definitely have to do some sort of 405th group video/skit that we can post here after the convention.

The major problem will be dividing my time between halo-fest and the other exhibitions.

I'm planning on making halo CTF flags to get signed, so there'll be some good souvenirs to go around. I want to hold a free contest for the 405thers who couldn't come with some swag and signed prop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back