Microsoft Sponsor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentTyler

Hello,
Shortly I am going to be commissioning a Halo 4 Dead eye costume exactly like the one in my profile picture complete with the sniper rifle. My question is has anyone gotten a sponsorship from Microsoft before to attend gaming events like E3? I was just curious as it would be something I would like to do. I have only seen one other dead eye before so I think this project will be pretty amazing when it is done. I have been a long time halo fan and attend a lot of conventions in Ohio. I never have put a lot of money into a costume before but Halo is a passion of mine.

I'm not sure that Microsoft would sponsor anybody to represent them at conventions, certainly not without a thorough vetting and having to sign some paperwork to ensure that person's conduct was kept decent.

That said, Stony Props was approached by Microsoft to create some props for the release of the Master Chief Collection, so the idea may not be completely out of the question - simply extremely unlikely. My advice would be simply to create the best costume you possibly can, and enjoy representing the game and the community in the best way that you can.

Also, welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing your builds as they progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back