• Hell yes, I can't wait to play RTS games and mess with paint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell no, it's going to be great, then flop....like Myspace

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreadnought

Well Microsoft Surface is completely awesome. But with its price do you think that it will flop and will not reach the goals Microsoft wishes for it to attain. Or do you expect every future restaurant and store to have a Surface Table for all to use and have fun with?

Surface
Surface 2

Dreadnought of Fury said:
Well Microsoft Surface is completely awesome. But with its price do you think that it will flop and will not reach the goals Microsoft wishes for it to attain. Or do you expect every future restaurant and store to have a Surface Table for all to use and have fun with?

Surface
Surface 2

Watch the Microsoft Surface Parody, its even better!

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly i think this is the next step in computers. I think in 5-10 years your going to see these things every where. After reading alot of the capabilities i really think it will hit off. It would be a great asset for dining and Stores.

This is going to make for a great design tool. I might try and talk my boss into getting one when it comes out. Wait........$10,000?! Maybe not. ;)

Oh,and yes myspace is boned.

When it hits around less then $5,000 I might consider actually getting one, but that wont be until awhile... :p

I just want to play Supreme Commander on that thing SO BAD

"The future is here, and its not an iPhone....Its a big ass table. Take that Apple"

this thing while be fun to play around but i dont know if i would use it all that much. i just the price will have to go way down before the masses will by them. I really enjoy my iphone and this seams like a larger version

It will definately have it's niche, but it will of course come down to what apps are written for it... I would love one as a coffee table that can control my house/answer the phone and everything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back