Mid West Gathering?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all i live in Mid Missouri so i don't know how long of a drive it would be for me also I'm kinda new to the 405th and i would like to eventually go to some kind of meeting

DreadMullet said:
you do have a point there... ive been up there in Wisconsin quite a bit, and i must say its one of my favorite places... great people, great countryside, beautiful women, fantastic cheese, home of the Packers... its almost perfect, except i dont call it home :(

You're kidding right? I've lived here forever and have not noticed ANY of those things lol.

I think I would be up for a gathering though. Des Moines is 5 hrs from me. I too agree for the wisconsin gathering ;). IF that would be decided upon, I would see what I could do. Unfortunately I am with the parents right now (hey, it's free rent lol) so I would see what they think. We live in the country here and is easy to find. Not to mention wisconsin would be great for some of the other younger members such as RadioActiveMicrobe to be part of it. Just a thought tho

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be able to go. I do have some problems though since i'm kinda new. I don't have any armor yet. :cautious: it would take me some time to make some. But end of July might be enough time to make Pepekura... I think. I can't drive yet... so parents would have to drive me. :mad: Also, if it was in Iowa, would it be in Des Moines area, or closer to Council Bluffs? I live in Omaha, so my drive would only be maybe an hour,or half hour. Thanks for posting this though, I was wondering if there were any members in the midwest who wanted to do a convention or something of the sort closer to me than Texas. I really like the idea you came up with. Please PM me If you can come up with specific locations and times. If I could, I would defenitley come. good idea! (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am about 45 minutes north of big4wheeler. It would be approximately 10-12 hours for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back