Midship 1 v 1: GunBoundBunny vs Adrenaline08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fragclone said:
double shots? isnt that just shooting twice? or is it sumthing different?
Hmm. Get to the part later in the game right before I noscope the guy and then beat him down.

Double shotting isn't shooting twice, it's pressing RRX so that two shots come out of the BR with no delay like a machine gun. So instead of, BAM... BAM. It'd be, BAMBAM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like sniping its all im good at kindish if i could be called good<I beat all my friends but my friends suck lol>

My views on double-shotting:

1) Don't do it unless you're really good at it (you double-shottied less than half the times you tried); if you're in a thick fight and you miss the double-shot, you're basically dead;

2) I think it's real cheap 'cause half the people who double-shot have rigged controllers so they arn't even legit;

3) You're gonna be screwed by the time Sepember 25 comes around because guess what...? They fixed that, buddy!

Adren, you are not bad! Not as much as you probably think so.
Send me a friend request (gamertag = Lampoon) and I'd love to play some double team with yah!

Ronster said:
My views on double-shotting:

1) Don't do it unless you're really good at it (you double-shottied less than half the times you tried); if you're in a thick fight and you miss the double-shot, you're basically dead;

2) I think it's real cheap 'cause half the people who double-shot have rigged controllers so they arn't even legit;

3) You're gonna be screwed by the time Sepember 25 comes around because guess what...? They fixed that, buddy!

Adren, you are not bad! Not as much as you probably think so.
Send me a friend request (gamertag = Lampoon) and I'd love to play some double team with yah!

I'm learning double shot even if it gets fixed. Because well, MLG is going to have it for August 17-19th then trash Halo 2. So I'll be decent by then.

Also if you miss double shot just press Y-Y it cancels out any reloading and such.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back