Mirror Visor Stickers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaloReplicas

hi, i don't know if it exists and if its expensive or not but can you buy mirror visor stickers to past on a normal see trough helmet?

tell me by replying.

yes this exists... they have it on busses here sometimes. Just go to scaldis or any other sticker company.

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?s=&s...ost&p=91795

DSCF0190.jpg

Rankmastachief is da man to talk to about this.

He has a 600$ mashine wich cuts it put for him... cutting out is one thing but does it producre the stickers?

I found a site that is pretty cool but I think i won't be of interest to cuz it's german

Chip475 said:
He has a 600$ mashine wich cuts it put for him... cutting out is one thing but does it producre the stickers?

I found a site that is pretty cool but I think i won't be of interest to cuz it's german

it does the job... look in his topics where he shows of some.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chip475 said:

umm what? o_O it cuts the stickers out

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't mean to offend, I kinda didn't get it when you said it would only cut it out. Apparently it also makes the glue and colors it.

Really I didn't want to be a jerk^^

that mashine is cool

The vinyl sheet are pre made im pretty sure, theyre already colored and have adhesive backing before you put it in the machine. you take a sheet of gold vinyl put it in the machine and the machine die cuts the vinyl into the desired shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back