• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kerotan 36

i am making or am still planing on making a complete mjolnir armor tutorial book that will have tuts and pics for evey type of armor mabey even vacuforming i will need help and info any of you interested? if so pm or comment so far i have made one chapter" types of armor"

kerotan 36 said:
i am making or am still planing on making a complete mjolnir armor tutorial book that will have tuts and pics for evey type of armor mabey even vacuforming i will need help and info any of you interested? if so pm or comment so far i have made one chapter" types of armor"

Let's see what you've made.

Last edited by a moderator:
A Guide to Mjolnir armor for noobs

Origins of Mjolnir armor……

The origins of mjolnir armor dates back to 2001 in Halo Combat Evolved .

Chapter one types of armor……..

There are three types of commonly made armor molded, pepakura and cardboard armor. Molded armor is a challenging and expensive but efficient way to make Mjolnir armor. Later on in the book I will describe the process of making molded Mjolnir armor. The next way to make Mjolnir armor is with pepakura. Pepakura is a way of making Mjolnir armor by folding paper and gluing it together to make each piece of the armor. The final common way to make armor is with cardboard. Cardboard armor is a generally cheap way to make Mjolnir armor but it can prove to be quite challenging way to make Mjolnir armor because you are making the armor mostly from scratch.

3 things:
1. i did this for my science project lol XD
2. if your getting it publised make sure you get bungies permishen and sponsor us :3
3.... nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back