1. 581-Erudite Watch
    Greetings Guest! I am the NEW guide of the 405th Infantry Division. I am 581. Surely, you are asking yourself, who is this fascinating entity and what is he about? Fear not! The staff of this great community has cleverly created a comic to share my backstory with you. Click HERE to learn more!

Dismiss Notice

Mjolnir Mark VI custom undersuit

Discussion in 'Halo Soft Parts' started by Risted, May 8, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Risted

Risted New Member

So I have been lurking in here for quite some time, and I have finally begun on the undersuit of my Mark VI armor. I wanted to make a custom undersuit and seeing as there are so few custom undersuit builds out there, I thought why not put up my progress.

First I made a sketch of the suit, drawing out the design I wanted to make.
    IMG_20180508_200900.jpg
    I made a pattern out of an old form fitting t-shirt, and made a couple of mock ups in some cheap fabric.
    Next I made it in the real fabric, so far I have made the top.
    IMG_20180429_204259.jpg IMG_20180429_230719.jpg IMG_20180429_230734.jpg
    The fabric I have used is a light jersey material with a mesh on top, a thicker stretch fabric and some pleather.
    I have made the neck seal aswell, I don't have any pictures of it on, but this is what it looked like before I put them together.
    IMG_20180429_230802.jpg
    So far it is super comfortable to have on and not extreamly warm, which is a plus.

I am going to work on the sleeves next, if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

2. SI3RRA 117

SI3RRA 117

Looks like a great start, look forward to seeing more progress

Dirtdives likes this.
  3. PerniciousDuke

PerniciousDuke RXO 405th Regiment Officer

Very nice start Risted !

I know that electricknite is currently working on a similar approach for the Mk V undersuit.

Dirtdives likes this.
  4. Risted

Risted New Member

SI3RRA 117 Thanks :)

PerniciousDuke I took a look, and I will definitely be following her progress :)

Some time has gone and a bit of progress has been made, school has taken up a lot of my time, but I hope to get time for crafting over the summer.
    I have made both arms, a lot of tweaking was made and only the shoulders are missing
    IMG_20180608_192856.jpg IMG_20180608_192900.jpg
    The movement is amazing, and it is not as hot as I expected, which is great :D

Till next time

IMG_20180511_210544.jpg