Mjolnir Mark Vi Gen 1 Reference images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sierra 3105

Hi 405th
I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of some high detailed images of the Mark Vi gen 2 Helmet. I have search google a number of times and even tried searching through the 405th for some but i cant seam to find any of good size. Or even one better if someone has a pep file or foam file link for this helmet that would be fantastic. Ill be sure to mention you in my posts on my project. I have a few pics, obviously the one in my profile but none a of any real use to me as they are pretty small or a little blurry. Help would be muchly apriciated.

I struggled with the same issue a while back and it took me an age to find even a set of OBJ files. Turns out our Librarian Chernobyl has already given us the starting point. http://www.405th.com/file-archive.php?do=download&downloadid=1317 Follow that link and it will lead you to the necessary OBJ files (Mk VI Pack is the one you want to grab). If you want a Pep of the helmet, I have created one but don't know how to upload it. In addition my unfolds make little sense to anyone but myself so it would be best to have someone else, with more experience, take another crack at it.

I am happy to send you my pep file if you want it, I just wouldn't recommend. I have little experience with Pepakura Designer so it is just a little off. You do really need Chernobyl's zip file, it contains a texture map that has details the Pep and OBJ files lack.

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you !! this is perfect, I can work with this, I can use this to make my own detailed templates, this will give me rough placement and size comparison. Your a champion Thank you Thank you, you have saved me a lot of hard work. I knew this sort of resource had to be out there somewhere, just wasn't having much luck every time Ive searched for this. Thank you Thank you !!

If you're after references, I could probably whip up something quick and neat to help get you started. What are your preferred colours (visor/helmet main/helmet secondary)?

Thanks to all for the help, but I think I have what I need from these files, I can modify, chop and change from here. Once again thanks so much you've all been a big help and saved me some serious man ours of modeling my own helmet.

I am glad to have helped where I could Sierra. Searching for these sort of things is always a pain but if you ask its likely someone will answer because they to have already done the same. Unlike the person I asked about his PDO file, glad I found Chernobyl's models. They sped me along more then I thought they would.

If you're after references, I could probably whip up something quick and neat to help get you started. What are your preferred colours (visor/helmet main/helmet secondary)?

Hey Chernobyl, I tried downloading your Halo 5 models and the scared helmet's textures don't seem to want to align with the model at all. Not sure if I am missing something when I import the OBJ into Pep but it doesn't align like the Halo 4 helmet's texture.

Nevermind, was trying to use the wrong texture. Was trying to make the full body texture align with the helmet. Well thats my dumb moment for the week

Nevermind, was trying to use the wrong texture. Was trying to make the full body texture align with the helmet. Well thats my dumb moment for the week

That's fine, we all have them. However, please remember in the future to use the EDIT function if you need to add more information to a post shortly after entering it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back