mjolnir VI - my first armor - (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

noble 1

i have just started to get into armor making and have decided to build a mark VI armor.
i will update this thread every time i finish a piece or step. the next post will have a pic of the hand plate peped.

thanks for the support. i finished the hand plate and it was twice the size of my gloves so i will have to redo later cause ive already started on the right forearm hope i scaled it right

forearm will be finished later today will try to get pics uploaded. BTW im also working on a new website i will update my progress on the build on 405th first then the website

Progress update

OK here is the first update,
I had a little trouble with the glue near the wrist opening but im sure bondo will fix it
probably a little warping. the next piece is the right shin or the hand plates. they are already print and they used the last of my printer ink:angry.

3e64bc23.jpg

i will try to keep the updates coming but since i'm only 17 and have no job it might be awhile between updates...sorry for the bad pic from the droids crappy camera i'll try to get a better one tomorrow

Looks nice, you can have my job, I just quit so they'll need a replacement :p

LOL

i just applied at every gamestop within 20 miles of my house so wish me luck because
it is very frustrating to rely on parent to buy supplies for something they think is pointless

edit: my websites server just crashed, noooo!!!!!!!!:eek

i have decided to take one of my airsoft pistols and modify it took look like the halo pistol(name escapes me at the moment). still trying to figure out how to do it if anyone has any suggestions it would be much appreciated

progress update

i have finished pepping the right hand plate and the right shoulder. they may have to be resized if they dont fit good after they shrink from the resin, so here are some pics

100_6776.jpg

100_6775.jpg

and the hand plate
100_6774.jpg

due to a family emergency i will not be updating for awhile, i will update sig letting you know when there is new progress. i am also out of printer ink

I hope all goes well with the family Noble 1*I hate when real life gets in the way*
Stupid printers. The ink industry is the biggest scam in the world.

We'll await your return Sierra III-

>out<

resin doesnt really shrink it. or atleast it hasnt shrank any of my armor pieces. i think it says on the can of bondo fiberglass resin its non shrink. but maybe not. just apply a lite coat the first time.

That is a HUGE looking bicep. You may not have scaled that right but its hard to tell when there is not much to compare it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back