Modding Xbox 360's

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a fan mod on Gizmodo also, if your a noob at led light wiring, just install a new fan, it has the same voltage as the xbox360, but runs cooler, silent, and has LEDS! Would work great with a window in the xbox, but you need a dremel to cut out the window.

for lighting in the xbox 360 itself i usualy use 6 inch cold cathodes wired to the 12 volt point under the xbox 360s motherboard where the power connector plugs in just search for xbox 360 power connector pinout on google or somthing. for case cutting i recommend gettin a dremal. just draw out the design you want to cut on the case, then take a 5/16ths drill bit and make your rough cuts. but not too close to the lines you drew. after that just take a sanding bit for your dremal and finish it off, followed buy a light sanding with 1000 grit. ohh and make sure you do all your cutting with the case off lol. xbox-scene.com is a great place for tutorials and the people on the forums are vary freindly. hope this helps :D

Krylon said:
Here's how to remove side panels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq_y0oKY0EQ

Heres a place to buy a whole new case (side panels front and back so you could mod the whole thing)

http://www.llamma.com/xbox360/review/XCM_X...Chrome_Case.htm

thats a nice find there i might use that but (not tryin to sound picky) but i would like a plain panel and stuff and not so expensive

for lighting in the xbox 360 itself i usualy use 6 inch cold cathodes wired to the 12 volt point under the xbox 360s motherboard where the power connector plugs in just search for xbox 360 power connector pinout on google or somthing. for case cutting i recommend gettin a dremal. just draw out the design you want to cut on the case, then take a 5/16ths drill bit and make your rough cuts. but not too close to the lines you drew. after that just take a sanding bit for your dremal and finish it off, followed buy a light sanding with 1000 grit. ohh and make sure you do all your cutting with the case off lol. xbox-scene.com is a great place for tutorials and the people on the forums are vary freindly. hope this helps
nice..thnx for the details about it..i gots a dremel and tons of other stuff :p

stretch919-
i know this is kinda off topic but where did u get that gamercard at?

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres some leet mods

blood-splatter_xbox-360-case-mod_2.jpg

2-4-07-xboxlcdmod.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back