Modding Xbox 360's

Status
Not open for further replies.

clownpuncher

Jr Member
ive looked at some awsome xbox 360 mods lately and i rlly like the see through plexiglass with the leds in it....if i do that to my xbox 360 could i just wire the leds the same way i wired em in the helmet (but in a differnet length of wire and stuff of course).. and when i do get the leds in there do i have to go get a water cooler or am i good with my air intercooler? There will prolly be more questions posted later on...also if you want to post any pics of ur modded xbox that might give me some inspration..so far im just thinkin of a cincinnati bengals design..i might try to get pics of my design up..

-clownpuner

go to here this place has some modding tutorials, you need to create an account though, oh and i made the banner for this forum tell me what you think.

CrAzY CH13F said:
go to here this place has some modding tutorials, you need to create an account though, oh and i made the banner for this forum tell me what you think.

um crazy chief...no link..

Last edited by a moderator:
he ment the 405th. and isn't modding your xbox eligal?... er what kinda modding are you looking for?

Fragclone said:
he ment the 405th. and isn't modding your xbox eligal?... er what kinda modding are you looking for?

im just tryin to do some LOOKs modding...im not tryin to mod my xbox so it can play burnt games

My friend modded his 360. It has a clear Ghost Case with blue and green LEDs. He also put in two fans.

Oh, did I mention it later got the Three Red Lights of Death? Since it was modded, he couldn't sent it in. However, he fixed it himself, and now it runs even better than before.

Razgriz said:
My friend modded his 360. It has a clear Ghost Case with blue and green LEDs. He also put in two fans.

Oh, did I mention it later got the Three Red Lights of Death? Since it was modded, he couldn't sent it in. However, he fixed it himself, and now it runs even better than before.

scary....i might have to be careful about gettin like low intensity leds and use less or sumtin...

clownpuncher said:
scary....i might have to be careful about gettin like low intensity leds and use less or sumtin...
Don't worry about the LEDs. That won't cause the RROD.

clownpuncher said:
phew :lol: i thought they would give off massive amounts of heat

Nope. LEDs are actually really cool, and give off very little heat. If any at all. Like, let's say a standard light bulb gives off 100 units of heat. On the same scale of measurement, a LED gives off around .5-1.

Go to xbox-scene. It has help and tutorials or hardware and software modding.
LEDs put off no noticable heat. They also use almost no power. I'm going to put the Talismoon Whisper Fan and some LEDs in my 360 as soon as the waranty expires (in case it breaks before then).

right now im lookin for like the side pannels of the xbox..like just the side pannels..nothin else so mabey i could just mod those panels and just slap the old ones back on if is ever does break...but the thing is..i cant find any! grrr :mad: :mad:

asdf.jpg

Robogenisis said:
Go to xbox-scene. It has help and tutorials or hardware and software modding.
LEDs put off no noticable heat. They also use almost no power. I'm going to put the Talismoon Whisper Fan and some LEDs in my 360 as soon as the waranty expires (in case it breaks before then).

How long have you had it? You know the warranty was upped to 3 yrs for cases of RROD, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back