Modelsssssssssssss

Discussion in 'New Recruits' started by HaloHunterChief, Aug 28, 2017.

1. HaloHunterChief

HaloHunterChief

As requested, all the models I could get my hands on.

2. HaloHunterChief

HaloHunterChief

just a side note all of these modes were not made by me I just downloaded them of the web...
    also I will be ranking them 1 to 10 just so u guys aren't doing blind downloads hoping its good
    hope u all enjoy

3. HaloHunterChief

HaloHunterChief

"Greetings. I am the Monitor of Installation 04. I am 343 Guilty Spark." by 343 Guilty Spark.
    this model is very well done looks exactly correct and this is halo ce not halo ce anniversary
    10/10

Attached Files:

4. HaloHunterChief

HaloHunterChief

HALO CE ACTIVE CAMOUFLAGE
    "Engage active camouflage." by Elite General. This modeller does an amazing job with halo ce models
    10/10

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  5. HaloHunterChief

HaloHunterChief

HALO CE AMMO
    "Well, That's one way to save ammo." by Marcus Stacker. These are not really in the game but they r there if u want it
    7/10

6. HaloHunterChief

HaloHunterChief

HALO CE WEAPONS
    "Your my line of fire" by marine. A bunch of halo ce weapons even a halo ring
    9/10

7. mblackwell1002

mblackwell1002

Not sure about you, man; but they look like in-game rips.

And what's up with this?
    upload_2017-8-29_10-20-12.png

8. TurboCharizard

TurboCharizard

I'd guess that their points of contact and articulation in the game model since it seems to be a bubble for the barrel, flashlight, grip, trigger, slide and magazine. I don't know why there'd be some sort of bubble around it in a ripped model but it's the only logical thing I can come up with.

9. mblackwell1002

mblackwell1002

I guess that sorta makes sense...but yeah...odd.
    Almost very single model has these random things...even the ammo pouches. The only one that doesn't is the rocket launcher ammo. Strange.

Kat, Austin3991 and TurboCharizard like this.
  10. HaloHunterChief

HaloHunterChief

oh yeah im sorry I forgot to mention the place I downloaded them hade them game ready/rigged the way to solve this is just to put It in blender or something like that and delete the armatures
    if u guys want I can work on deleting the armatures

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
    Kat likes this.
  11. mblackwell1002

mblackwell1002

no worries, man. It's not a big deal to fix, if someone needs them, they can modify it themselves. It would suck to have to delete the armatures yourself.

12. HaloHunterChief

HaloHunterChief

ya thx for understanding and I will be posting more files soon any requests

mblackwell1002 likes this.
  13. HaloHunterChief

HaloHunterChief

HALO CE VEHICLES
    "Aw, man! Just washed his thing." by Marine. airships, ground vehicle, and turrets from Halo CE can be found here.
    10/10

14. LazyBeaver

LazyBeaver New Member

15. mblackwell1002

mblackwell1002

Yeah, I figured so. HaloHunterChief just made it sound as though a fan modeler made them. Upon inspection, I saw that they were certainly ripped models.

And that's totally fine. But, some credit should have been given originally.

16. HaloHunterChief

HaloHunterChief

oh no sorry I was just roaming the internet and found these at
    PC/Computer - Halo: Combate Evolved - The Models Resource (where LazyBeaver Said)
    I didnt mean it to sound like that from now on I will add a link to the places I get them
    P.S. All of these are really easy to find I just thought it woud be nice to save the effort

17. HaloHunterChief

HaloHunterChief

Attached Files:

18. HaloHunterChief

HaloHunterChief

Attached Files: