Modern Warfare 2 Gamestop Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImaGonnaGetYou

I was hoping some guys on the 405th would want to join This Tournament hosted by Gamestop just for fun. Need 3 other players, preferably people who don't coughsuckcough, and KNOW they're open to play on November 20th (this Friday, I believe) and beyond. I doubt we'll win, but it'd be fun, right?

Anyways, new players and/or people that coughsuckatthegamecough aren't exactly the most wanted people, but this is really just for fun, so post if you're available on Friday regardless (unless you fall under that second option).

inb4 people with 0.50 or below K/D ratio

Err ... can't it be Halo ;D

Anyway, while I am decent at MW1 on the PC, I don't have either on the Xbox currently, so I'll have to pass. Sorry mate.

- Adulese

I would join with ya, but im only 14 :( and apparently (from just glancing over it) it says even with parent/guardian permission i still can't enter

I cant open the page ATM, but if I am allowed I would love to be on your Team, I am a 52 already on the Xbox 360 and I usually always come in first place on my team....

I am 17 so not sure on what the rules say. But I would love to play and am available that day

XxK1LLR0YxX said:
I cant open the page ATM, but if I am allowed I would love to be on your Team, I am a 52 already on the Xbox 360 and I usually always come in first place on my team....

I am 17 so not sure on what the rules say. But I would love to play and am available that day

Sorry for the bump, Yeah I qualify to play so If you want a teammate I would be glad to join ya... Wanna play online to see how good I am?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back