Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
BlueRealm has made molds of his undersuit. You know the one:

8df7ed8b34.jpg

Anyways, the undersuit molds are DONE and being put into use. Here's the first pull.

c1c8f62307.jpg

Being made in rubber that you affix to an undersuit of lycra, spandex, or cotton etc. More pictures of the other parts soon.

The whole undersuit is done, but being so cold, everything takes forever to cure.

Question. Will these be trimmable with out taking away any of the major details?

Adam can you send me a message. I've been trying to send you one, but it says you can recieve any.

-Pony

well i seen his suit about 2 years ago. so hes going to be making copies of it now

I have all the molds for it right now, when I catch up on OLD orders, maybe I'll get in the garage and make some stuff.

hya noce but can you can make the armor out of card stock and fiber glass and aqua resin or fiber glass resin wich one would be the best for a buget of 120 bucks for supiles plz tel me i am a noob to the site and i have been trying to get he money for thr supiles and now i do so i just need the supiles list and i have the hard wrae for thr card stosk print

Hey joe, welcome to the site. That question doesn't really belong in this thread, but You should definately check out the pepakura forum if you're on a tighter budget.

The probably used something like noxema cream or petroleum jelly on the cloth before making the body cast if that's what you are asking.

yeah looks sweet. Dunno what's the time effort and material cost since he's alrdy got the mold. Would be nice if he sell's them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back