Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who cares

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

big4wheeler

Jr Member
I was surfing the internet and found this site...
http://www.montauk-monster.com/
Apparently is another one of those alien/loch ness monster storys. It looks pretty cool and there has been only two found. What I want to know is what you guys think. Post your responses, go ahead it wont hurt you. :lol:

I guess i'm not the only one here thats into cryptozoology :) .

I read that the smaller looking one is a dead bulldog. I've seen a picture of a larger animal, but can't figure out what it is becuase the camera guy is too far away from the carcass to make the animal out.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

ACDCrockr209 said:
I guess i'm not the only one here thats into cryptozoology here :) .

I read that the smaller looking one is a dead bulldog. I've seen a picture of a larger animal, but can't figure out what it is becuase the camera guy is too far away from the carcass to make the animal out.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)
Yep :D I tend to get sucked into extremely easily.
But I think the newer picture looks like a dead polar bear but that wouldn't make much sense. The older one looks like a wingless gryphin (don't think i spelled that right)

Last edited by a moderator:
But I think the newer picture looks like a dead polar bear but that wouldn't make much sense. The older one looks like a wingless gryphin (don't think i spelled that right)

I don't think that its a polar bear. The dead animal's head show no signs of ears probably because it has holes, some thing that a polar bear doesn't have. Another explenation are the paws. The carcass's feet are alot smaller than that of a polar bear. The polars bears paws are larger and more circular while the carcass's "paws" are small and more cylindrical.

I doubt that its a griffin. You have seen a lion's tail and back legs, an eagle's head with raptor(preditory bird) legs tipped with large talons, and arge avian wings, which clearly show that the animal never had wings.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

ACDCrockr209 said:
I don't think that its a polar bear. The dead animal's head show no signs of ears probably because it has holes, some thing that a polar bear doesn't have. Another explenation are the paws. The carcass's feet are alot smaller than that of a polar bear. The polars bears paws are larger and more circular while the carcass's "paws" are small and more cylindrical.

I doubt that its a griffin. You have seen a lion's tail and back legs, an eagle's head with raptor(preditory bird) legs tipped with large talons, and arge avian wings, which clearly show that the animal never had wings.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)
Yeah but that skull really reminds me of a gryphon (there we go i spelled it right :) )
Now that i think about it i should have just probably put that it looked like it had an eagles head

big4wheeler said:
But it has fur...
Pigs have hair but not fur.

you never seen a wild pig? pigs have fur...
you should come to the woods here in belgium sometime.

ive seen enough dead pigs to notice its a pig. Nothing as tasty as wild.

And the eagle head is a fake. the one on the tshirt is just one big dead pig.

wild_pig_ksc02pd0873.jpg

rundown said:
you never seen a wild pig? pigs have fur...
you should come to the woods here in belgium sometime.

ive seen enough dead pigs to notice its a pig.
I fail...

rundown said:
haha chin up man. it looked real if youve never seen a wild pig tho.
Iv'e never seen those but we hunt and our dad signs us up for all kinds of hunting magazines, I never thought to put 2 and 2 together...oh well

I really don't buy into this cryptozoology stuff. It's been hoaxed too many times, faked, and so many explainations have proved the "monsters" to be nothing more than rotting animals, props, toys and so much more. Also, I find it hard to believe that "Nessie," would have survived for hundreds of years in the Loch Ness. But thats just me.

Preston said:
I really don't buy into this cryptozoology stuff. It's been hoaxed too many times, faked, and so many explainations have proved the "monsters" to be nothing more than rotting animals, props, toys and so much more. Also, I find it hard to believe that "Nessie," would have survived for hundreds of years in the Loch Ness. But thats just me.

it was an elephant on the loose :p elephants do swim. I saw a documentary about this.

lochnes2.jpg

dont begin about the sasquach i know a bunch about this stuff to. o_O wy do i know this.

Heres one that my dad know first hand about
Its called the caulker and its a small white thing (don't know how to really describe it) The story he told me was that him and some friends were out driving around shooting out the O's in the stop signs (apparently it was the thing you did back in the 70-80's and my dad was driving the car, well they went around this bend and this thing came running next to the car and slammed into it pushing them into the ditch. Long story short they waited for a while then hightailed it back home. I'll try to dig up some more info but I have to go work on my car, Here's some keywords you might want to google if you try to find it. Caulker, Eaton, Ohio, Sightings

Alright I'll be back on later, hopefully with some more information

EDIT: I'm back I couldn't recover anything on the caulker, but I've seen the sights that my dads pulled up with stuff about, so I'll ask him when he gets home.

I thought this was all fake and was set up by some random guy for something fancy. Basically, what I heard was that it was a setup.

It's a dead & rotting fat ass pig with it's head cut off and a dog's skull placed where it should be.

Bored town's attempt at grotesque monster hoax legend = EPIC FAIL.

Besides, we would've seen this on Monster Quest by now if it had any bearing at all.

dont begin about the sasquach i know a bunch about this stuff to. o_O wy do i know this

Because you have a love for the stuff that will scare the hell out of you even though its fake.

Even though there are alot of hoaxes at Loch Ness there is somthing there and its big.

I'm deffinately going to Loch Ness to find Nessie once and for all.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

ACDCrockr209 said:
Because you have a love for the stuff that will scare the hell out of you even though its fake.
Even though there are alot of hoaxes at Loch Ness there is somthing there and its big.

I'm deffinately going to Loch Ness to find Nessie once and for all.

Unfortunately the group that I was with took the more direct route to Plockton the last time I was in Scotland and ended up missing Loch Ness entirely. Next time though!

But they have found a bunch of sonar hits on things that look a lot like pleaseosaurs, and they found what looks to be the fresh carcass of one near a shipwreck in Loch Ness as well. Unforunately, the water is so dark and the visibility is near zero because the Loch is full of peat particles; they may never find an actual live one in there because of that.

The chances of seeing Nessie is too slim. Besides, I still highly doubt that a sea monster that big, could be so elusive. Plus, I doubt that it can surive in a small loch anyway. It's like putting a shark in a small pool, too big for the shark to survive in. Same goes for Nessie. Too little water for it to survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back