Mortal Kombat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACDCrockr209

Ok I was pretty bored so I decided to start a MK thread thingy.

Just say who is your favorite character and why.

Mine is Mileena. She may have the teeth of a bloody Velociraptor, but she is the best looking one (body wise) and she can also kick some serious @$$.

So, who is your favorite?

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Subzero, no contest. He always has always had longer than average move combos, freezing people is fun, and his fatalities were always the coolest.

Subzero, no contest.

My bro also likes sub zero. Heh heh when I used to call him on the phone he would always call himself the Grand Master of the Lin Quei lol.

He always has always had longer than average move combos

I never knew that.

freezing people is fun

I know it is.

and his fatalities were always the coolest

He's made of ice what to do you expect lol.

But still, I think Mileena can carve his butt up with her knife things.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm partial to Sub-Zero also, but I kinda drift back and forth on favorite characters. Depends what version of the game we're talking about really. Scorpion had the coolest combo's in MKII, but Subby dominated in MK3 with the freeze clone combos.

BTW, got one of these in my spare room :D :

3356662674_d9ba183df2.jpg

Mine is a conversion, just like this one, and is under a thick layer of dust. Sadly, I'm gonna have to sell it this summer, we just don't have room for it in the house anymore.

It's like losing my first born child. :cry:

Sean Bradley said:
I'm partial to Sub-Zero also, but I kinda drift back and forth on favorite characters. Depends what version of the game we're talking about really. Scorpion had the coolest combo's in MKII, but Subby dominated in MK3 with the freeze clone combos.

BTW, got one of these in my spare room :D :

3356662674_d9ba183df2.jpg

Mine is a conversion, just like this one, and is under a thick layer of dust. Sadly, I'm gonna have to sell it this summer, we just don't have room for it in the house anymore.

It's like losing my first born child. :cry:

Nice!! I want a real cabinet, right now I am running MAME on an old Madden cabinet that I re-did in Halo theme, lol.

Depends what version of the game we're talking about really.

Any game dude...any game.

That that is awsome that you have a MK machine!!
Sucks you have to sell it though :(

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Well the only MK game I've truly played through well enough to actually say I played it was "Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks". Not really part of your traditional MK games, but I liked it. I'm partial to Liu Kang or Raiden.

I only played MK and MK II. But my fave was always Scorpion. "Get over here!" If that didn't work, teleport and kick them in the head from the other side of the screen.

I remember when a comic magazine was giving away an MK2 cabinet. I sent out like 500 little pieces of paper with my info for the giveaway but never came close..

If I were to own two arcade games in my house, it would definitely be Killer Instinct and MK2.

BTW, Scorpion has been my favorite since MK1

ACDCrockr209 said:
Ok I was pretty bored so I decided to start a MK thread thingy.

Just say who is your favorite character and why.

Mine is Mileena. She may have the teeth of a bloody Velociraptor, but she is the best looking one (body wise) and she can also kick some serious @$$.

So, who is your favorite?

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

I agree but for my it is Scorpion.
"Finish him"

"Baybality"
take that Johnney Cage!!!

Scorpion for the win. And he looks the coolest in Deception (If I'm getting my games right.)

Followed by subzero.

My favorite is Subzero. I just plain out own with him. :D I think I was best using him in MKIII, I was almost as good with him in the other games. Other than Subzero, I'd have to go with scorpion or ermac.

SpArtan-270 said:
My favorite is Subzero. I just plain out own with him. :D I think I was best using him in MKIII, I was almost as good with him in the other games. Other than Subzero, I'd have to go with scorpion or ermac.

MKIII wise, Im better off with cyrax or Original Sub Zero.
"no I dont spam Cyrax's net"

Scorpion all the way.

Ain't nothing like throwing a spear, and dragging their arse over here so you can get close and do a backflip kick to their face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back