Most Accurate Iron Man Helmet Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets303

Ok fellas before I start let me introduce myself and start by saying I was apart of the community back when the 405th just started and Ive been a lurker ever since. Ive learned some great things from this forum and thank each and every one for the support.

Im Jets303 and I promise you that you wont find a better helmet then mine, these were pulled from ACTUAL movie molds!!!! If I can get 10 people interested I will begin molding them and selling them at a fair price. Pm me if your interested! Thanks!

Selling of props is prohibited until you reach veteran status. Which gains you access to Classifieds.

If these are pulled from a movie mold though, isn't that unauthorized reproduction? If you mold that, Wonh't marvel be able to come down on you hard?

I would be interested... but yeah- the whole thing with the Veteran status and Marvel unleashing its wrath upon all who partake has me a bit worried...

I'm sceptical about you claiming this to be from the movie really. Since i dont think marvel would just let you take out thier helmet out of thier museum for storage...

And it seems to have the exact same twist in the neck you forgot to cut off like the sideshow bust.

Seriously it looks like a sideshow helmet cast instead of a movie cast...

ironmanbust1.jpg

And like people said before, you need to be a veteran...

Closing the topic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back