Most Powerful Beings Against Each Other?

Who would win in a fight

• Q (john de lancey)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dr. Manhattan

• Dark Pheonix

• Proteus

• Chuck Norris

• Batman

• Duke Nukem

• John McClain

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GMer56

Sr Member
There has been one thing that has really been bugging me.

I have heard of Dr. Manhattan in the movie "Watchmen", and how powerful he is. I have also acquired over the summer Essential X-men Volume 2 (book sale: bag of books for $3, and they will tell you to stuff the bag full), where Dark Phoenix emerges. I've always watched Star Trek, and like "Q" (the John de Lancie one).

What would happen if these three (Dr. Manhattan vs Dark Phoenix vs Q)fought each other? Who do you think would win!!??

(I am personally in favor of Q, as he has billions of years of experience under his belt, even when he is joking his powers can cause mayhem.)

If I had to put my money on one of them it would be on Q he just knows how to get inside a persons head and screw with it pretty good. But why is this not a poll? And why is Blackheart from the Marvel Comic books or the Planet Eater from Silver Surfer not on the list?

I'll make this a poll tomorrow (about 8:00 am eastern standard time, if you must know), don't worry (Its 10:22 pm here, and I need sleep, schoolness tomorrow!).

too bad you never read the watchmen, and aparently no one else here, for that matter, because Dr.Manhattan is not just powerful. in the comic, it is supposed to be evident that Dr.Manhattan is god. with this knowledge, my good friends of the 405th, Dr.Manhattan is the clear winner :)

tomb-stone said:
too bad you never read the watchmen, and aparently no one else here, for that matter, because Dr.Manhattan is not just powerful. in the comic, it is supposed to be evident that Dr.Manhattan is god. with this knowledge, my good friends of the 405th, Dr.Manhattan is the clear winner :)

since he can in fact only see the future and past relative to his own experience I would hardly call him god (note the lower case g).

Well sirs back on topic 1st, this would never happen because each occupies a different "Parallel Universe"

2nd if it did happen, Phoenix would lose (because it always ends up losing in the long run, and some one would easily trick Q (cause he always ends up Losing too).

Thus the unfortunate truth of this would be Dr.Manhattan be default. However just to spice things up you should have thrown in Mr. Mxyzptlk (who wold have ultimately lost as well, but it would have been a much more entertaining Fight.)

Mxyzptlk.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, that is true that he can only see the future due to his own experiences, but that still means that in a battle between him and others he would know the outcome and thus be able to fight in a proper way. plus, he is unable to be killed, as bullets don't effect him, he can bend matter to his will, the laws of physics and the one actual attempt to take his life utterly failed. so no matter WHAT Dr. Manhattan would win. just sayin :)

Sorry guys,

The stupid internet here won't let me add a poll. (Damn you firefox!), I'll try to add it throughout the day.

Chuck Noris? I mean he is really awsome but did not he get killed by Bruce Lee?

Also after reading the comic I must say Docter M. would only be able to be taken out by mental war like how they drove him off earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back