Motaku Con: anyone in KCMO area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure what my chances are.. but i realize there were a few people that posted on my "sexy lady spartan" thread that they were either from KS or MO... I would like to introduce to those people or anyone that is interested in coming a new convention in the KCMO area called Motaku. This is the second year running so its a fairly new Convention and fairly small. More people are prob. more familiar with Naka Kon for that is the first anime convention that popped up in Kansas a few years back and its got pretty popular. I was the few members that help started Naka-Kon back in 05 at KU. But for many reason, i stopped helping out a few years back. I was extremely happy that i was invited to be a judge this year at a new convention called Motaku to be a cosplay judge. It would be pretty amazing if i can invite more people specially members here on 405 that is close to the KCMO area. I think it would be pretty amazing for a small get together if you guys would like so we can take some group pictures, and you guys can have fun at the con. Since the con is very small.. the tickets are very cheap. So let me know if anyone is interested in going! ^_^ Thanks. Here is the link for more info:

http://motaku.org/

~Angel

Not sure if I can make it since I didnt know about it very long ago, but it would be cool to meet other 405th members for sure! I think it would be great to share ideas and techniques and things with each other.

BTW I am on the KS side, and always been a KU fan, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back