Motorcycle suit looks a little halo

Status
Not open for further replies.

albertspeed

Everyone, I just found your site and think it is awesome. Being tired of the Moto GP look alike gear for sportbike riders I created my own gear a few years ago - I will admit that it was after Halo 1 was out, but I kind of was thinking Star Wars biker scout (yes I'm old enough), anyway, I thought I'd share the site with you.

The top photo on the page is me coming out of turn 15 at Summit Point Raceway, in WV, at 125 mph.

Look at this motorcycle suit that looks a little halo

Let me know what you think!

yellow_black_frontsuit400x970.jpg

track_pic_leather_suit_cbr.jpg

i'm a fan of the one peice leathers. esp when they match the bike. i got mine last year but only with the kevlar suzuki joe rocket jax.

This is just blatant advertising. man have you no scruples? your suit looks nothing like master chief if your trying to sell it as an undersuit i could see that but even than it doesn't look like spartan under armor. this is nothing less than spam my good sir. Go somewhere else to push your products.

DKK said:
This is just blatant advertising. man have you no scruples? your suit looks nothing like master chief if your trying to sell it as an undersuit i could see that but even than it doesn't look like spartan under armor. this is nothing less than spam my good sir. Go somewhere else to push your products.

No, it isnt spam. He simply wanted to show us a suit he made that he thought looks like halo armor, and he wanted to show. Dont flame him for showing something he wanted to show us, quit being a jackass know it all. Just because he links to a website selling it dosnt mean hes asking us to buy, hes showing us pictures. Its spam when he specifically says "Go buy this!"

Last edited by a moderator:
crazybunny said:
No, it isnt spam. He simply wanted to show us a suit he made that he thought looks like halo armor, and he wanted to show. Dont flame him for showing something he wanted to show us, quit being a jackass know it all. Just because he links to a website selling it dosnt mean hes asking us to buy, hes showing us pictures. Its spam when he specifically says "Go buy this!"

first before you flame me. maybe put a little effort into it. and use some common sense.

Look at the fact that he has one post to his name and his first post is not an introduction to himself, or any of his prop building goals. He doesn't outline anything that he wants to bring to the community to further it, Just something to further himself. He has 2 pictures of a yellow suit and a black suit not master chief colors. His suits look like neither Biker scout Or Halo under suits or armor. Yet he shows up on a very devout halo with a bit of starwars costume board to tout them as such. And he has a link to his 1200$ suits that he makes and sells. Im not saying its a bad thing to do, all the power to him as long as he does something other than just that. For all i know he could have written Halo or been in starwars, But thats arbitrary at this point in time. An analogy i can come up with is, If someone with a company that sells Airsoft Guns, comes to this board with a replica famas rifle , and one post telling you its a Battle Rifle from halo. what exactly is different about that situation?

Hey, guys. Drop the attitude, OK? Enough of the backseat moderating.

Just sit back and ignore. It's fairly apparent it's a plug, so just walk on by. And as far as things go, the only crime this person has is not posting this in the Classified section of the forum.

On an ODST that may look good, otherwise pure black with a MC suit over it would look good, a detailed under suit.

who the hell would want to pay for that?!?!

(other than it being the under-armor for a suit)

edit: by the way, in that picture in the link, my opinion is that
it cant be you unless you are a pro motorcist

Not even pro motorcyclist would use that, most people on sports bikes just wear their normal clothes or a armored jacket incase they fall off, I have never seen anyone wear a full body suit just for riding, maybe in racing in courses and all, but not publically.

Spartan-K22 said:
who the hell would want to pay for that?!?!

(other than it being the under-armor for a suit)

edit: by the way, in that picture in the link, my opinion is that
it cant be you unless you are a pro motorcist

I am certified as an advanced rider under the NESBA riding organization, not a pro yet!
NESBA Site

Class Rides is an excellant school to get started in performance riding and track days.

CLASS Rides Site

AoBfrost said:
Not even pro motorcyclist would use that, most people on sports bikes just wear their normal clothes or a armored jacket incase they fall off, I have never seen anyone wear a full body suit just for riding, maybe in racing in courses and all, but not publically.

They are generally referred to as 'squids' - btw jeans burn through in 8 - 10 feet at 40mph, an average slide at that speed on pavement is about 70 feet, mesh equipment is not permitted on any track because it does not the minimum protection requirements.

DKK said:

I'll repost in the classifide section, sorry to upset....I really came to your site looking for more information about getting a halo MC helmet. We are doing a promotion in January and I though to have someone at our booth with the halo helmet and our green suit. The only street helmet that has the MC concept is the ARAI XD helmet. ARAI US Site, their visors are very good - thinking of the choices for your costumes.

Any ideas on the MC helmet would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back