Mountain Cons 2023

Grand Junction, CO is having a small local convention on September 16th 2023, I'll add more info as it becomes available. I will definitely be at this one!

Also as a bit of an update, I will be at FanExpo Denver this year, I can't wait to meet up with everyone that goes!

Super quick reminder to everyone!

There are Mountain Cons going on for the next 3 weekends in a row!

This weekend, June 24th and 25th, is Casper Comic Con! We will have a booth and a panel, so if you are in the area stop by and say hi!

Next Weekend, June 30th through July 2nd, is Denver Fan Expo! No booth or panel for this one, but we'll try to get together and maybe do a few meet ups.

A finally on the weekend of July 7th, 8th, and 9th is the Wyoming Pop Culture Con! I do believe we have a booth for this one, but Shadowshail please correct me if I am mistaken.

Please let us know if anyone will be making it to these upcoming cons so we don't accidentally miss the chance to meet up and hang out!

Have a fun next couple of weeks everyone!

Almost done with the first day of the Casper Comic Con

Attachments

• 20230624_095551(0).jpg
    20230624_095551(0).jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 76
This thread is more than 9 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back