Movie: Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

Jr Member
I just got back from seeing the movie Bella... oh my gosh, that was an incredible movie. I am absolutely in love with it, but it's so painful, I wish I'd never seen it....

EDIT: Well I would think it would be allowed. Adam started a topic about a movie, is it against the rules for anyone but mods to talk about that!? I was just under the assumption that you guys actually had a life outside of the armor making business, and that you enjoyed it enough to talk about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
it is a noob forum hes just doing what a noob suppose to do not talk about anything relative.Good job. :not worthy:

Now the question is will this thread get back on topic or will it be locked?

In the direction of the topic I have never heard of this movie. I just watched the trailer and it looks like something I would never watch. I'm surprised or your reaction.

Adam said:
The best movie making I've seen in years and years. Definitely in my top 5 for movie making. What a wonderful, and amazing film!!!

Click here to read full topic

For all you guys who are giving me bull crap for doing this, grow up and get a life. I started this because I was serious about this movie and what it meant for me, and what it means for everyone else.

To base how much I would like this film tell me what types of movies you normally like. I am addicted to watching movies but I wont watch something unless I even remotely think I will like it.

Basically what I am saying is I want you to sell the movie to me... make me want to see it.

The last movie that I LOVED, meaning a perfect 5 out of 5 in my eyes, was Resident Evil: Extinction. I'm still not over how amazing it was.

Ok, that is all.

The movie looks like it would be pretty good. I think I'll go see it with my girlfriend. Looks like something we'd both enjoy. Thanks for the suggestion!

Evil Femle said:
The last movie that I LOVED, meaning a perfect 5 out of 5 in my eyes, was Resident Evil: Extinction. I'm still not over how amazing it was.

Barf.

The director completely sabotaged the films. That's why Capcom has stated they are now going to make the next RE film. And in CG, no less. At least we know they won't strip everything even remotely relative to the game and toss it out the window.

Seriously, after seeing Nemesis (i.e. Guy-In-Big-Rubber-Suit) I wanted my money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back