Moving/road-Trip: From Cali To Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexSpartan177

Hey, Guys

Like the title says I will be moving to Florida, It would be like a road-trip. :p

-

Here is My Route:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...18,-109.643555&spn=18.36156,28.256836&t=h&z=5

And I was wondering if anybody near that route??? Im going to stop and tour some cities, and it will be wonderful is somebody from the forums could show me around.

Im mostly looking to stop in Arizona, New Mexico, Texas (Uncle lives there), Louisiana, and Western Parts of Florida.

Ah.

i live in tampa, about 80 miles to the south.

wish i could show a fellow 405ther around.

heh Florida's been stealing alot of 405thers lately.

A_Guardian said:
Ah.

i live in tampa, about 80 miles to the south.

wish i could show a fellow 405ther around.

heh Florida's been stealing alot of 405thers lately.

Yeah, I have not seen alot of people from florida

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Florida! I'm 20 minutes from Kissimmee, in South Clermont. If you need anything let me know. I've been around the area for more than 20 years...

Peace,

If you happen to go through Arkansas instead of Louisiana let me know, been a while since I've met a fellow Californian

S.I.T said:
What area of Louisiana u stopping in?

If you stop in Louisianna, go to Prejean's and get some Boudoin! They are about 10 minutes North on 49, right off of I10.

And bring me some too!!! :lol

chwbcc said:
Welcome to Florida! I'm 20 minutes from Kissimmee, in South Clermont. If you need anything let me know. I've been around the area for more than 20 years...

Peace,

We could be Halo Buddies!!! LOL :lol

S.I.T said:
What area of Louisiana u stopping in?

Im not sure

Nintendude said:
If you happen to go through Arkansas instead of Louisiana let me know, been a while since I've met a fellow Californian

Sorry Im just going the short way, but it would be awesome to meet you :D

chwbcc said:
If you stop in Louisianna, go to Prejean's and get some Boudoin! They are about 10 minutes North on 49, right off of I10.

And bring me some too!!! :lol

I will see if I can go, and If I have some left overs Im sure Im going to bring you some :p

Pretty cool to know that you're moving in the Florida area... I visit Kissimmee and Orlando at least a couple of times a year. Kissimmee is a nice place.... :)

pooper said:
Pretty cool to know that you're moving in the Florida area... I visit Kissimmee and Orlando at least a couple of times a year. Kissimmee is a nice place.... :)

WOW, Moving to Florida is a good thing :lol

link4044 said:
when are you going to start moving?

Getting all the stuff ready on thursday and friday, and going to start moving in the early morning of saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back