Moving/road-Trip: From Cali To Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex spartan177 said:
OMG!!! ZOMBIES!!! That will be si sweeeeeet!!! Thanks, for letting me know, Im gonna search for it when I get over there :D

My plans are to look for some trails to ride my quad in the weekends, and Yeah, Im going to school. :)

Good thing, Im a friend maker :lol

And about the trip, right now Im in Lafayette, Louisiana

After this Im going to take a warm bath, I been sweating all the trip :lol

Lafayette, Louisiana! Stop at Prejeons, they have the best Craw fish Ettouffee and Boudoin in the state!

There were some urban paintball settings somewhere closer to Orlando, that is if they are still open. They used to play a lot of Alien and LMS in some really cool industrial warehouses. I used to drive by it all the time and never knew what it was until after I moved out of the area! It always looked like abaondoned land. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
chwbcc said:
Lafayette, Louisiana! Stop at Prejeons, they have the best Craw fish Ettouffee and Boudoin in the state!

There were some urban paintball settings somewhere closer to Orlando, that is if they are still open. They used to play a lot of Alien and LMS in some really cool industrial warehouses. I used to drive by it all the time and never knew what it was until after I moved out of the area! It always looked like abaondoned land. LOL

I will try to stop and eat over there :lol

And about the paintball fields, I hope they are open, I havent played paintball for a while. And also because I got a new gun from spartan-005. :D

Guys right now I'm in Tallahasee, Florida.

Sorry chwbc, I couldn't find prejeans in my route, instead I went and ate at Arbys in Alabama :lol

Tomorrow, I just drive for a couple of hours and I get to my apartment!!!

I just want to sleep in my own bed, I'm tired of sleeping on the floor.

I have to give props for you moving yourself. I moved from Indiana to Florida a few years back and within Florida since then; I have to admit, that if I ever have to move across the country, I'll be giving serious consideration to a moving service. I HATE moving, it's such a hassle!

...that being said, welcome to Florida :)

Jaxjags2100 said:
Get a move on! haha j/k I'm in Jacksonville....waay to far east in Florida out of your way. But you'll be home soon enough.

I made it home a couple of hours ago, I just didnt have a computer available.:lol

Dom said:
I have to give props for you moving yourself. I moved from Indiana to Florida a few years back and within Florida since then; I have to admit, that if I ever have to move across the country, I'll be giving serious consideration to a moving service. I HATE moving, it's such a hassle!

...that being said, welcome to Florida :)

Thanks Dude, and yeah, its a pain in the ass to move. I think I have to go to a spa, my ass hurts when I seat down :p

Right now Im in Kissimee, BUT......

the apartment has, No light bulbs, no water (to use the bathroom), and they said they washed the carpet, so its wet.

and the only thing left to do is...........

SLEEP IN AN HOTEL

IM BACK!!! big happy face :D

Havent been online for a while and today I just felt messing around with my laptop and I found a tiny wi fi signal near the apartment buildings, and here I am :D

Readt to create more armor :)

what sucks I have a smaller working area than before, but It doesnt mavtter :p

Tomorrow is going to be my first day at school.....GAY!!!

If somebody in this forum, goes to Celebration Highschool, let me know. I dont want to be a loner

Ah, Its OK guys.

I will Just have to be the badass silent kid (*cough* TWILIGHT *cough*:p)until I make some friends :p

What sucks about this high, you have to use uniform.... GAY, you cant use your phone in lunch, but I still use it but....... GAY, no good electives..... GAY, and my bus is f***ING FILLED WITH GUYS!!!!

WTF I HOPE I make good friends

Good thing Im going to have alot of free time because Im not going to have any friends :(

Alex spartan177 said:
What sucks about this high, you have to use uniform.... GAY, you cant use your phone in lunch, but I still use it but....... GAY, no good electives..... GAY, and my bus is f***ING FILLED WITH GUYS!!!!

HEY!!

Just like my school.

Are you sure you dont go to Dee Dub? ;)

Alex spartan177 said:
I think your school is pretty much better than mine :p

No...

We have a program for 15 year old pregnant girls.

i think you win in terms of nice.

A_Guardian said:
No...

We have a program for 15 year old pregnant girls.

i think you win in terms of nice.

I dont know If you have this class, but this class is about talking about drugs. All you do is talk about heroin, meth, crack etc... :lol

Alex spartan177 said:
I dont know If you have this class, but this class is about talking about drugs. All you do is talk about heroin, meth, crack etc... :lol

My school gave up.

I HATE my school.

Cant wait for college next year.

Hoping to do some community classes online so i can go to D*Con.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back