Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadet

Executive Officer
Division Staff
Community Staff
Member DIN
S111
For the past four years the MidWest Regiment has coordinated an appearance with the Florence Freedom professional baseball team. Please note that this thread is a mirror of the primary thread here:
Midwest Regiment

Since I understand that not all members who might be interested in attending might not have the necessary permissions to post in the MidWest Regiment section, I started this thread for non Regiment mmeebrs to sign up. I will be updating both threads with any pertinent information.

As indicated by the title, this event is open to members of all Regiments, but you must sign up and post in other this thread or the one in the MidWest Regiment Section in order to attend!

Please provide me with your full name (you may PM if you do not feel comfortable posting it publicly) and the number of Tickets you require for any Family attending with you.

We will greeting fans as they entered the Stadium, and will be available for pictures and meet and greet opportunities during the game on the concourse, and will participate in some of the on field activities and games.

In previous years the Freedom have been able to provide a limited number of Hotel rooms for our members traveling from out of state, and have provided our members with food during and after the game. Of course until my contact gets back to me with more information and details there is no guarantee these items will be offered again this year.

Event Name: Florence Freedom Video Game Night
Date: June 1, 2018
Time: TBD (Previous years have been in the evening)
Location: UC Health Stadium, 7950 Freedom Way, Florence. KY 41042.

Jonah Zajdzinski, would currently need two tickets, for me and for my dad, Barry Zajdzinski.
If you need any other information from me, please let me know.

Game time is 7:05 PM, gates open to the public at 6:05 PM. If you can be there in time to suit up before gates open, that is great. I also understand that it is a Friday night and getting there before 6 puts people in rush hour, so I find understand if people can't make it until close to or after gates open.

Unfortunately, because of our low expected turn out again this year the team is doing a split promotion between X-Men Night and "Video Game Night." Due to more confirmed X-Mencostumers attending, that will be the primary focus of their Marketing for the night, including the Jerseys for the night, but the Freedom still want us there and the night will officially be both X-Men and Video Game Night.

E5F8EFC5-EAA3-4FD4-81BC-41F76C94AE2F.jpeg

Big shout out to MajWood and Zarnel for coming out making this Event possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back