Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomRanger

DMO, Armory, and Forum Support
Division Staff
Community Staff
Member DIN
S063
I was watching One Punch and I realized... Mumen Rider's costume is just an undersuit + chest piece + bike helmet, and the chest piece is surprisingly similar to a spartan suit (at least the back is). I just bought foam for three builds: this one, a new spartan suit (inspired by ExCeLLuR8), and a Skyrim Stahlrim build. Here are some photos of what this suit should look like (I'll probably have to do all my own design files and etc.)

I expect production to begin after HOD Chicago, I'm setting this thread up now as a place to record resources.

Mumen+rider+will+save+us+_a07f4d05b529781f2cd40f700d459a99.png

mumen-rider-red-light.pngScreenshot_7.pngScreenshot_8.pngScreenshot_9.pngScreenshot_10.pngScreenshot_11.png

yeah... the poor bugger has no super powers. yet he still steps in way too deep just because he is a certified hero...
Gotta hand it to him though. He takes a licking but keeps on ticking. :lol::lol::lol:
I think that's part of the reason I like him so much. He's just a dude always trying to be his best self. That's a super power if you ask me.

Yeah I just looked him up and watched 20 min of diferent things from the anime... tell me if I got this right. OPM is a guy that just wants to have a fight but he is just naturally... too good... he wants a challenge so he just somewhat fools around and is nice. Moment rider is just a guy with a terrible sence of fashion and a bike. Nothing else. But his personality is great. Also there is monsters

Yeah I just looked him up and watched 20 min of diferent things from the anime... tell me if I got this right. OPM is a guy that just wants to have a fight but he is just naturally... too good... he wants a challenge so he just somewhat fools around and is nice. Moment rider is just a guy with a terrible sence of fashion and a bike. Nothing else. But his personality is great. Also there is monsters
just to be a little more specific:
Saitama (OPM) is a guy who wanted to become a hero. Started training and suddenly became MEGA OP. All his fights end in on single punch. He cannot be hurt. He likes being a hero but is getting bored because there is no challenge.
Mumen Rider is ranked #1 in C class ( heroes are divided into class and ranked within each class, C being the lowest rank and S being the highest). he has no special abilities to speak of. Even though he has been given the choice to move up classes he refuses to and stays in C. He has a very high sense of justice and heroism and will always help in any way he can. Even if that means fighting monsters that would step on him like an ant. As long as it gives enough time for stronger heroes to arrive then mission accomplished.
anyone else who has watched the show, please correct me if I have made any errors in his description. :p

That about sums it up PaiganBoi, and you were pretty close xXDashIVXx.
I'd summarize it like this:
Show protagonist: Saitama, a dude who's just a hero for fun but get's bored because it's too easy cause he's hilariously OP.
Side character: Mumen rider, a dude with a bike who wants to help people as a hero and usually get's his butt kicked.

The first episode of One Punch Man will introduce you to both characters (~20 min).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back