mupchurch ODST First Build

mupchurch

New Member
So I did some final adjustments to the build and was a big hit at work - but this particular project is done.

I added velcro to the insides of the hip and thigh plates to keep them in place a little better, because no matter how tight my strapping got it never quite felt like it wasn't slipping around. That's working out pretty well - wouldn't keep the plates on by itself, but combined with the strapping keeps things very secure. Now I'm getting ready to move onto the next project. Thanks to everyone who followed my journey here - looking forward to my next project.

See you guys next time!
 
Top