Muzzle flashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

smilie120

Sr Member
sry for double post......i was thinking if anyone could send me thir clips via email, of you pretending to throw a grenade or.......shooting a gun i could string them all together and make a huge war scene! or i could use it to advertise the site on youtube.......like i was gonna do before. its entierly up to you guys the more footage i recive the more i can do!

and i now have exit wounds so i can make blood splatter all over the place!

smilie120

Sr Member
can anyone get me a link to smoe downloadable battle rifle sfx ive been looknig form days now........i dont care if theire illegail i need them bad!!..... ive been creating a new 1 where there 3 simontaneous muzzle flashed from 1 shot and shell ejection.....but id doesent sound right unles it get some battle rifle sfx! unless i record them on my xbox? but the wont be crisp then...........

Sean Bradley

Sr Member
I have utterly no idea what you are talking about....

Seriously, slow down and explain what you are asking for.

:hyper:

Doombox

smilie120 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7HOo4Xppbk

has anyone else tried to do this before tell me what you think of the vid ;-) ........

VERY nice! The effect looks damn good!

I've tried this before many times in ghetto, mobster, and other movies involving guns, but I have yet to find a program I like to do it all in. I've been through hundreds of programs and yet to find one I really like.

Anyway, the vid is awesome!

Much Love

Last edited by a moderator:

Adam

Community Founder
looks great. go to best buy, purchase a sound effect cd for $10

you might want to use "real" light in combination with the effects, but I say they look WONDERFUL. I wanna see more work from you.

smilie120

Sr Member
GDan I officialy LOVE you! thanx for the comments guys ;-) im planning on making a movie but i have to get more footage in better lighting! il definatley post it when im done!.....o w8 i though that was sfx :$ops: sorry...well i dont need BR mussle flashes i simply combined 3 together... and im working on shell ejection.....update soon!

silvercookie

instead of just making it like a few sparks, add this,
like1 inch away from the tip off the barrel like 6 slim to fat to slim lines all at once around the barrel that would look sick
ill post pics in a minute

broken_muzzle_flash.jpg

like those except a little shorter.
and the battle rifle is supposed to be a 3 round burst not single shot.
this just my opinion do whatever you want

GDan

Jr Member
edited.... I'm just getting rid of what i said before since I don't want to just feed the fight between me and silvercookie. sorry...

smilie120

Sr Member
silvercookie said:
instead of just making it like a few sparks, add this,
like1 inch away from the tip off the barrel like 6 slim to fat to slim lines all at once around the barrel that would look sick
ill post pics in a minute

broken_muzzle_flash.jpg

like those except a little shorter.
and the battle rifle is supposed to be a 3 round burst not single shot.
this just my opinion do whatever you want

yes that was experimental though now, i have strung 3 muzzle flashes together....added lighting and im working on decent shell ejection....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.