MW2 Ghost....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowshail

RMO
405th Regiment Officer
So i didn't know where to put this topic so the general discussion is a good spot for things that are iffy.

So i just got done with making my Modern Warfare 2 Ghost costume and the tournament at the theater was a blast.

Here are some pics of the suit and how it came out. Note that the face mask and the jacket is not the actual one i wanted, those 2 items are still in the mail and i have yet to receive them though i made do with what i had.

Enjoy!

IMG_2963.jpg

And Back picture......

IMG_2964.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2963.jpg
    IMG_2963.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 4,339
  • IMG_2964.jpg
    IMG_2964.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 401
Wow, that is awsome. Where dis you find that face mask? Or did you make it? Anyway, fantastic job. This is the first real life ghost I've seen.

Wow, that is awsome. Where dis you find that face mask? Or did you make it? Anyway, fantastic job. This is the first real life ghost I've seen.

Thanks! I have a friend that drew out the stencil and i cut it out and spray painted it onto a black neoprene half mask.

I'd like to see a picture when the jacket and the skull arrives.

Til then these guys got it done right: http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=92292

I saw those guys while i was doing research on the build myself. They look amazing! The jacket i am receiving is a different kind though. Mine will have zippers along the arms like in the reference picture above. I also know that i will be changing out some of the items like the rifle and the headphones later down the road when i get more money...
I will post a pic once it comes in but it may be a while...china is iffy sometimes when you order from there.

can you scan that stencil ? that seems to be the cheaper and best route to go.... My buddy is wanting to do a ghost build and that would come in handy

can you scan that stencil ? that seems to be the cheaper and best route to go.... My buddy is wanting to do a ghost build and that would come in handy

Yea i can scan it. I just want to let you know that the stencil i used is not one full face mask stencil, it is 2 one for each side of the face since my half mask had that nose piece in the middle so it was hard to get the stencil to stay much less spray paint.

I spray painted one half at a time, then took a black sharpie to the edges cause my way of attaching the stencil to the mask was not the best and i got the spray paint mist underneath the stencil a little bit.

Ill upload it in a little bit.

Here is the pics of the mask for everyone's pleasure!

Just thank the person who drew the pictures off of a image: Brian Spitz

001.jpg

002.jpg

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 348
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 326
Where'd you order? Ebaybanned?
Yea...i got my gloves i ordered from them in time but they tell me that they ship things in individual packages to cut down on taxes paid for US shipping. I asked them when they shipped the jacket i ordered and they replied with "We will email you when we ship your package" deal.

I ordered these items on the 17th of Dec....so im not too happy with the jacket.

The Balaclava i ordered from backstreetmerch.com but i know they are out of the UK and the weather over there is super bad so i understand the delivery wait.

Awesome thanks Brian Spitz for the use of the template.... DID you paint your turtle beaches ?..... if so thats a great idea..

ATTACHED: is my version of the ghost mask... just scale it and cut it out and then paint on your mask "Feel free to use"
ghostmasktemplate.png

Attachments

• ghostmasktemplate.png
    ghostmasktemplate.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 1,468
Yea i painted my turtle beach headset i had...im going to change them out soon though. I found a pair of headphones on ebairsoft that looks like the real deal and are not $300 or so...

I just taped off the black areas on the headset and spray painted it.

Yea...i got my gloves i ordered from them in time but they tell me that they ship things in individual packages to cut down on taxes paid for US shipping. I asked them when they shipped the jacket i ordered and they replied with "We will email you when we ship your package" deal.

I ordered these items on the 17th of Dec....so im not too happy with the jacket.

The Balaclava i ordered from backstreetmerch.com but i know they are out of the UK and the weather over there is super bad so i understand the delivery wait.
My brother and I both run Ebaybanned sights on our guns; I haven't heard a complaint from him and I love my ACOG (even if it's only a red dot). As I remember, shipping was fairly quick, especially from China. I think it'll work out for ya,I trust EBairsoft. I'm ordering again from them in less than a week; EOTech 557 and 4x magnifier and Magpul AFG for my new AUG A3, can't wait!

My brother and I both run Ebaybanned sights on our guns; I haven't heard a complaint from him and I love my ACOG (even if it's only a red dot). As I remember, shipping was fairly quick, especially from China. I think it'll work out for ya,I trust EBairsoft. I'm ordering again from them in less than a week; EOTech 557 and 4x magnifier and Magpul AFG for my new AUG A3, can't wait!
Yea man i don't really have any complaints its just that lately things i ordered plenty of time in advance are not getting to me in time for events...i just can't wait till the jacket comes in cause i am still planning on going to the CoD Black Ops tournaments here in town every week with the costume on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back