MW2 Juggernaut Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

MW2 Juggernaut

Hello All, new here and this is my first build, seen others builds and i absolutely love them all. Still working on it, but finished enough for my sons halloween costume, Pics of what im working on. Welcome the feedback ..;).good or bad

jugg005.jpg
jugg006.jpg
jugg003.jpg
juggernaut002.jpg
juggernaut003.jpg
juggernaut001.jpg

Hmm juggernauts I hate them in cod, but a predator missile fixes that
Dosnt the juggernaut have a have shield?

Your overall design is solid, but needs a few additions. Things like building up the fore-arms and legs can go a long way in the process of making one of these suits. Also keep in mind that unless the guy you are dressing up is 6'10" and has the build of a small rhinoceros... it's not going to fill out exactly, now that's not to say you can't make your son look amazing, as he already does. If you need any help or sizing let me know. Also we (my airsoft team) have begun the process of building the Mark 2 Juggernaut from Modern Warfare 3, so if we come across any helpful tips or tricks when constructing this suit, we will let you know. Good luck!

Your overall design is solid, but needs a few additions. Things like building up the fore-arms and legs can go a long way in the process of making one of these suits. Also keep in mind that unless the guy you are dressing up is 6'10" and has the build of a small rhinoceros... it's not going to fill out exactly, now that's not to say you can't make your son look amazing, as he already does. If you need any help or sizing let me know. Also we (my airsoft team) have begun the process of building the Mark 2 Juggernaut from Modern Warfare 3, so if we come across any helpful tips or tricks when constructing this suit, we will let you know. Good luck!

Not to take away from the thread, but let me know when you make that Psquiddy, I LUV the mw3 juggy!

-Seth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back