Mw2 Killstreak Laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vulture

I am trying to find a picture of the screen on the laptop you pull out in modern warfare 2 when you get an ac130, predator missile, or chopper gunner. I have the game for 360, and no capture card, so I cant take a screenshot myself, and there are no good ones on google images. could someone please take or point me to a screenshot of that laptop screen? I need it high quality enough to cut out of the picture and use on a real laptop, or at least be able to see everything well enough to go into photoshop and trace the design and everything. much appreciated.

this is the highest quality one on google that I could find

ac-130-laptop.jpg

have u tried going in single player and finding it? i know that in the first us mission u get to pick one up y dont u try looking at it before using it?

Bigwillie5 said:
have u tried going in single player and finding it? i know that in the first us mission u get to pick one up y dont u try looking at it before using it?

He wouldn't be able to do anything with it. He doesn't have a video capture card to get a picture of it. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
well from there he could take a pic with a camera and trace it using photoshop to produce a relatively accurate screen for watever he would need this for

Bigwillie5 said:
well from there he could take a pic with a camera and trace it using photoshop to produce a relatively accurate screen for watever he would need this for

If he has a CRT tv, then it won't be a very good picture. He needs a large amount of detail.

There's a glitch to keep holding onto the laptop after using a predator missile.

If anyone has a capture card they could easily use 2 controllers and take screenshots.

ForRuneScape said:

that looks like it would work if someone had a decent video of it and could take a screenshot. and I guess I could take a picture of my screen, I play on my second computer monitor, I have a switch so that could work.

the 3d model of the field lapptop seems to be mirrored. Look at the numpad sitting on the wrong side :eek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back