Mwpftw's Super Cool Awesome Smg Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

MWPftw

Hey guys.

Been meaning to post some pictures of this on the site when it was in production, so I guess this is just a show off post. It's not in the weapons forum because I couldn't post on there (I'm still new).

Anyway, below are some pictures from my cardboard SMG build. Between my friend and I, the build took about twenty hours, if that, and several cases of Mountain Dew. Enjoy, and please, any feedback is welcome!

(Sorry about the crappy picture quality, I keep forgetting my camera and have to rely on my cell phone)

Thanks man. You know, a couple hours here and there and it really comes along. I didn't do it all in one day, XP

o yeah i know that lol but with me working 12 hr shifts at night for 2 to 3 days straight and then working om my wifes ONI DARE and GUILTY SPARK 343 we dont have much time for other stuff to lol.

Thanks for all the compliments, guys. It was my first build using cardboard. Unfortunately the charging well doesn't work, and the little semi circle things that stick out the top aren't forward enough. Otherwise, I'm pretty happy with it. I wanted to mold it and cast it in plastic, anybody good with molding? Can I do that with a cardboard prop like this with all the details?

How long you put into that master piece ;)

I think it says twenty in the original post, but to tell you the truth, it seems less than that. A lot of that time was spent just hanging out, being distracted by video games and trips to Wal-mart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back