my 3d printing of halo infinite armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i have fractured my foot around the ankle area so yes i have a cast on it and man it slows me down something bad. but i am still working on thing and still doing some projects for some other people and i just want them to know i will finish the items. but i have to go a little slower and the pain pills they gave me make me a little sleepy from time to time. but my goals are what they have always been i want to be in my armor and painted before feb. 2021 so i will keep pushing forward.

now my next question is for those who have built chest armor what have you found to attach the front to the back i have a idea but would like feed back of what you have done with your chest armor....
Speedy recovery brother. Me and u both. Your recovery will be completed in no time. As for this spartan, i gotta deal with something i aint prepare for: diabetes

Speedy recovery brother. Me and u both. Your recovery will be completed in no time. As for this spartan, i gotta deal with something i aint prepare for: diabetes
My wife is diabetic 2 and we watch what she eats. But I know it's a shock to get told that. As soon as I can I will get your helmet done what number do you want for a spartan I will put it on your helmet.

My wife is diabetic 2 and we watch what she eats. But I know it's a shock to get told that. As soon as I can I will get your helmet done what number do you want for a spartan I will put it on your helmet.
The number 196. I truly truly ty friend. Im getting better with this now especially at the age of 24 and a month before my 25th bday

The number 196. I truly truly ty friend. Im getting better with this now especially at the age of 24 and a month before my 25th bday
Ok buddy I will add 196 to the helmet. Yeah it will get better as time goes on just watch your health and never sweat thre small stuff and it's all small stuff lol

ok guys i have got the dopey feeling from the pain meds for my foot so those of you i am doing things for i should be back on track this week. man that being in the chair thing was not something i want to do ever again.
I'm sorry to hear that you had to go through all of that but I'm glad to hear you fought through it and doing better!! May the new year bring you good health, wealth, and great halo builds

ok guys i have got the dopey feeling from the pain meds for my foot so those of you i am doing things for i should be back on track this week. man that being in the chair thing was not something i want to do ever again.
Sorry to hear misfortune has hit before the new year. Hope your doing better and looking forward to seeing your armor finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back