My Ar Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

128nlk

ok so i did have a theard already but it was getting to croweded with tips and help only so i moved my ar here

[attachment=9562:clip.jpg]
[attachment=9563:display.jpg]
[attachment=9564:grip_1.jpg]
[attachment=9565:grip_2.jpg]

tell me what you think

also ill post an update later today bye

ok so I havent posted in days because i didnt ave time . well today I had time so heres what ive got
[attachment=9567:progress.jpg]

also i thought id show you guys how messy my pep corner can get at times. before i did work in the garage but i kept loosing things so I moved to my room.
[attachment=9568:mess.jpg]

srry for double post but before anyone asks im not going any further with the helm so i might get rid of it but im going to start a haybusa helm this is what my amror is mixed with.

helmet: hayabusa

shoulder right : hayabusa

shoulder left : e.o.d

chest : regular mark vi

weapon: MaC5 ar

nice cant wait the see the busa and nice looking AR but your sig still isnt working not sure why try putting the image cods around the photobucket looks like you pressed return after um

dynamics huh let me try with your pic

287725.jpg

ok so go to the link you showed then hover your courser of the picture and it will say

omg it worked thanks so much

ur awsome :not worthy: :not worthy: :not worthy: :not worthy: :not worthy: :not worthy:

hey guys im wondering how old are you guys and before u get the worng impressing on me im actually 12 some people say im like 14 im not im 12

I'm 14, and im gonna turn 15 in August. But here is a little advice kid, don't mess around with the assault rifle too much until you got it Bondo'd or something. Mine fell apart and I have to do it all over again.

Hey guys update on my armor mix combo or whatever im going to build one suit of armor regular and build a bunch of helms ima do a regular e.o.d and build a bunch of helms lol and my ar is finished :lol: :lol: :D heres a pic
[attachment=9606:helm_and_ar.jpg]
me and my messed up helm lol bye

Dude.... no. Quit the multi-posting, stop spamming your own topic, and keep it relevant. No random pictures, even if you think they're funny - this is a build-progress thread, not a funny-pictures thread.

In any case, CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM TIME:

First, try a different material for your builds. One that isn't just printer paper, by the looks of it - 200GSM card is usually your best bet, and you can get it fairly cheap if you look around.

Second, take your time and care on your models. I see a lot of problems in them that could have been caused with you playing with them before they've been strengthened, which is damaging them.

In all seriousness... redo your models in a more durable material, take care in assembling and storing them, and don't play with them until they've been hardened. You might also want to try adding supports toy our models to stop them from bending or warping.

Also, please use the spell-check function before posting. FireFox has one, and if all else fails, demo your posts in Microsoft Word beforehand. Either way, please work on your grammar. This isn't a forum that looks kindly on chatroom language, and there's no character limit - meaning there's no excuse for poor grammar.

spartancookie said:
ok so i did have a theard already but it was getting to croweded with tips and help only so i moved my ar here

[attachment=9562:clip.jpg]
[attachment=9563:display.jpg]
[attachment=9564:grip_1.jpg]
[attachment=9565:grip_2.jpg]

tell me what you think

also ill post an update later today bye
lookin good

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys I got my resin today and I'm very excited but since its 4th of July weekend I wont start in till monday . cho

Ok guys I just finished resining one side of a frag grenade I started and I think It came out pretty well . Tell me what you think of it cho

[attachment=10336:grenade.jpg]

[attachment=10335:resin and grenade.jpg]

Grenade looks fine.

The AR looks slightly warped. Looks like a slight curve on the long-ways of the rifle. Yes, my technical terminology is awe inspiring, I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back