My Army of Two Project! FINISHED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeronifty

Jr Member
Well its been a while since I been around, especially since my MC helmet went up in flames "thats a literal not an exaggeration"

Well I know this isnt part of the Halo verse but here is my new project from Army of Two

Finished product!

Picture001-4.jpg

Picture002-3.jpg

and one with me wearing it

Picture-1.jpg

Er, not to sound stupid, but what exactly IS it from Army of Two? I have only seen small videos of the game... anyways, that looks really cool. Reminds me of Anakin when he falls into the lava in Episode 3 XD

BlueScreen said:
Er, not to sound stupid, but what exactly IS it from Army of Two? I have only seen small videos of the game... anyways, that looks really cool. Reminds me of Anakin when he falls into the lava in Episode 3 XD

Its one of the masks from Army of Two

Last edited by a moderator:
LastSpartan said:
I don't know why, but my clay is hard as rock.

That's what she said. :lol:

Sorry, I had to. Nice job on the project so far!

korekillerking said:
its roi's mask if i spelt it right i like salems better but still im liking your work

That would be Rio's Mask.

Salem's just seems a little "bland" for my tastes but if this goes ok then I will be making his as well

BlueScreen said:

bro you watch WAYYYY to much x-play.=P=P=P=P=P=P=P=P=P=P

zeronifty said:
Its one of the masks from Army of Two
at least i know wat it is=P thats to you bro i finally know something about video games that you dont. =P=P=P=P=P=P=P=P=P=P-P

Friendly said:
Hahaha, looks pretty creepy with that "mold goo" you've got on there.

Heh, yeah it does

Luckly its still pretty warm out so the stuff is drying fairly quickly

zeronifty said:
Well its been a while since I been around, especially since my MC helmet went up in flames "thats a literal not an exaggeration"

Well I know this isnt part of the Halo verse but here is my new project from Army of Two

Picture001-2.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

Gonna be making the Mold sometime next week once I get some time.

update!

I am making the Mold as we speak, I hope to have a full pour done by later tonight
Picture005.jpg

Picture004.jpg

the goo stuff is wierd. it gives me the chills.=(

For all I could guess about molding is that your doing it right except you should keep your mold as horizontal as possibile.
I love the detail on it though, fantastic job, you my friend, get a ride in the roflcopter!

New pics

I am going to be doing a couple Pulls tonight and painting them to see how it turns out, if anyone is interested in possible getting one of these, let me know.

My plan to make Salems Mask will require me to just use some epoxy or resin to cover up the mouth part of the mask, hense why it looks kinda boxy, I wanted something that would work for both with little modification

I got the final Layer done tonight and was going to do the shell but decided against it, better to let it cure overnight and get a nice good mold before attempting to get any pulls out of it, I plan on having it done Sat afternoon with a fully sanded and painted version later sat night. Will post pics of it once I get that far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back