My Awkward And Unconventional Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
ecose said:
thanks for making me not feel so lonely :)

yeah i played halo religiously for over 7 months now and it is now a little boring ........
Same here, thats why I bought call of duty 4 today. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
silvercookie said:
lynched=rascist

Actually - no...

lynching
One entry found.

lynch

Main Entry: lynch
Pronunciation: \ˈlinch\
Function: transitive verb
Etymology: lynch law
Date: 1836
: to put to death (as by hanging) by mob action without legal sanction
— lynch·er noun

Lynching (as with all other types of non-legal mob violence) has been done to all races and peoples BY all races and peoples for quite some time...

As far as the original question - I've slowed down as well. I think it's only natural. Do I still enjoy playing - yes! Do I play a couple of hours a day - no! I'll go a week or two without playing and then sit and play for a few hours (as long as it stays fun). What killed it for me was all the hardcore players re-ranking on their 2nd or 3rd go-around... :cautious:

Same here ecose. I hardly paly halo anymore :(, thats because i think there are much better multiplayer games out there. But! I still love the halo universe!

iv been feelin that for the part 3 days
and no one realy plays halo anymore on my friends list
and im almost done with the achevements i just have to do campain scoring and marothon man

ya the same thing is happening to me and if i ever get on halo i usually get on and stay in lobbys talkning till i get bored than play bad company i think it has to do alot with school. mainly band for me i think its band cuz im trying to get alot better so i can stay better that myles (ecose knows dont ask). ive mainly had neutral feeling lately about the game.

a band who needs it just kidding. I marched for 4 years in high and did the two big parades (macys and Pasadena marched along the 501st). I just forgot how much time i spent practicing it. Dont worry on halo just wait like a week or two then you turn good all of a sudden happens to me all the time

The reason to this dillema is, you got a life.

I lost mine so now I'm starting to pick up halo again :p

Spartan117x said:
The reason to this dillema is, you got a life.
I lost mine so now I'm starting to pick up halo again :p

holly crap i do have a life...
lol ya thats verry true..sadly.

on another note the hrrricane = gay cuz we where gunna play at katytaylor and there stadium is awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back