My book Halo: Red Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey show us some stuff that halo hasnt given us XD read up on the anniversary and halo 4 details! bring in forerunners if nessesery! dont proiritize it to the covonent like most people, remember the spartans was made to fight REBELS and the reason we feel we are losing in Reach is because its a lot more realistic! bring in humans fighting even? cant wait to hear more and show me a sneak peack, please? :3

one, I wanna read it!!!
Two, I would like a part when it opens up. . . no spook. . .they bad.

XD but seriously though I want a part

I'm interested in the progress so far. Has anything been done with my name yet? probably not, as I was a little vague on the details. His true name is Grey, but prefers Gryphon. He is skilled in the fields of mechanical/robotic engineering. If thrown in a spartan role, he could have made many adjustments and additions to his armor (EX a shoulder mounted artilliary cannon).
-Gryphon

I would be so honored if you would include me in your book and I would love being an ONI SPOOK! :D
Xuan Macias is my name but you can change it if you want, as long as I can have the call sign of "DOLL."
Doll means so much to me, it more than just a call sign for me. Either ways I am so exited for the book. :D
Fwy, I would not mind if you would use me for a Spartan III instead of a spook (wink, wink). ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back