My Carter Commando armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErMaC

This is my first halo armor project and I've been working on this for about 6 months so far. I greatly appreciate all the work and effort everyone has put in the pepakura designs that I am using. This type of art takes real dedication and all of us have a gold star for patients. Thank you everyone for showing your armor, I obsessively look at all of them for inspiration.
I still have to assemble the final build on the
-helmet
-COD
-Thighs
-Assault rifle

066.JPGIMG_1035.JPGIMG_1037.JPGIMG_1108.JPG001.JPG020.JPGIMG_1106.JPGIMG_1114.JPGIMG_1107.JPGIMG_1116.JPG

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    147.7 KB · Views: 348
Dang. That is looking awesome! Do you have a ETA for when you want to finish it like a convention?

That's a practical goal, I think you've cleared the touphest hurdle already, that is assembling/scaling all that pep. Looking forward to seeing the payoff for all the time you spent on that detail. :thumbsup

Wait till you see my final build on the helmet. I'm just about half way finished. I will post it Saturday. 11/15/14

very nice work your lines look clean neat and you have taken the time im new to pepakura but I have already learned the 1st rule take your time looking foreword to seeing more as you go'

Wait till you see my final build on the helmet. I'm just about half way finished. I will post it Saturday. 11/15/14

Looking forward to seeing the helmet. I got about 3/4 of the way through mine and then school and work happened and I forgot about it. I should finish it one of these days...

Everything is looking fantastic and clean

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    917 KB · Views: 321
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    924.6 KB · Views: 280
The build on the commando helmet with the visor is looking really good and is half way built. I also placed dowels for support and to widen the open on the bottomIMG_1154.JPGIMG_1155.JPG thank you for viewing. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

I am finally finished assembling the helmets.
IMG_1161.JPG I'm sorry my posts aren't full of detail like all of the other threads. I modified both helmets so I wont need to do as much bondo work. ill keep who ever is
IMG_1162.JPG interested in pepakura updated. Thanks for viewing.
IMG_1163.JPG

Looks great and you are way ahead of me! I'm still struggling to find all the right Carter armor files :-( Can you point me in the right direction, really new so still trying to find my way around!

The Abdominal plate is assembled, I will be cutting it in pieces after I use BONDO GLASS on it.
IMG_1169.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back